Chapter 19: Tale as Old as Time

LAST CHAPTER! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the mansion around 3:00 PM. 

The girls were still finishing up with putting their things back in place inside. 

"Did you enjoy the trip?" I asked Kendall. She nods. 

"I'm just going to try and reconnect with Kylie. It wouldn't hurt." She adds on, and I look down at the floor. 

She walks over to me and stands closely in front of me "What's wrong?"

"It's just all surprising.."

"What is?"

"That I was capable of falling in love with you" 

She smiles and hugs me. "I'm glad you did"

"Me too.."

"THIS IS SO GAY." Cara says, leaning against the doorway. I roll my eyes. 

"Why do you always have to ruin everything?" I growl. 

"Is it not gay? It's written all over you two." 

"WE ARE GAY"

"SO?"

I give her a dirty look, and she sticks her tongue out at me. 

"Are you two done, tho? We're waiting for the both of you downstairs"

"Yeah, yeah."

I grab Kendall's hand, and we head downstairs. 

"WE'RE MOVING OUT" Cara screams as we reach the bottom of the stairs. 

I stand their starstruck

"Excuse me?" I ask. 

"We think it's time that you have the whole place to yourselves." She says, looking at me and Kendall. 

"We figured that you two would wanna have your own space and do your own thing with the place" She continues. 

"I've always wanted to decorate." Kendall says with puppy dog eyes, facing me. I sigh. 

I look over and see that they already have their things packed. They must have woken up early.

"We bought a mansion not too from here. That is where the girls and I will live. The boys have their own place"

"We'll visit... a lot." I hear a familiar voice say, approaching us. Gigi. 

She looks sad. It's probably because she's leaving me. She has always been the most sensitive when it comes to me. 

She gives me a big hug, and I lift her small figure up. She wraps her legs around my waist just like when we were little kids. 

"Promise you'll keep us updated with everything that goes on ... okay?" She asks, laying her head on my shoulder. I gulp, and I promise her. I always gulp when I'm watching the ones I love go. It keeps the tears back. I know they'll be moving close by, but I feel like she's leaving my life. 

"Kay." She lets go and stands up in front of me. Her face red and her green eyes vivid and bright. Her blonde hair pulled up into  ponytail. I kiss her cheek, and she softly smiles. 

She moves on to Kendall. 

"Take care of Zara, please."

"I will."

"And don't let anything happen to Kendall." She eyes me. I scoff. 

The girls give us all hugs, and I adore each and everyone of them.