Part 49

staring at harry's crotch is my favorite hobby^^

ok so I'm definitely doing the athlete!harry fic

I'll post a description of the story later this week

Word count: 2885
________________________________

"Can you believe you get married in a week?" Sadie asked me as I sat with Lottie and Tommy on the floor, playing with their multiple toys while we waited for Harry to get home.

I shook my head. "No, honestly. It seems so crazy to think that just over a year ago, he was proposing."

"And a year before that, you guys had just met."

I smiled, remembering that day in the coffee shop. I thought he was far too good-looking to only be thirty-two.

"It's been a wild ride." I noted. "When are you and Liam getting here?"

She sighed. "Um, I'm not sure yet. I think he wants to get there the day before the dress rehearsal."

"Sounds good. Don't forget to be at the Pavilion by six on Friday."

"I won't," she laughed. "I'll talk to you later, Jill. Have fun with the kids."

"Thanks, Sade. See you."

I hung up and tossed my phone on the couch, watching Tommy as he crawled over to me, grabbing my leg and pushing himself up.

"Hi, baby," I smiled, and he flashed his toothless grin, a small dimple appearing in his left cheek.

"Ma-ma." He babbled, and I pinched his cheeks before tickling his tummy. Lottie noticed that she was being ignored for longer than a few seconds, and crawled over to us, whining for my attention.

"What's wrong Lottie?" I asked, and her frown was quickly turned into a smile and she said, "Daddy."

"No, Lottie, say Mommy."

"Daddy."

"Mommy." I repeated, and suddenly a voice from behind me chuckled and said, "Why are you trying to get her to call me Mommy?"

My heart skipped a beat before I knew it was Harry. I looked over my shoulder at him in slight annoyance. "You scared me, Harry. I didn't even hear you come in."

"I didn't know if you'd have them down for a nap by now." He said, walking over and kissing my lips before sitting down on the couch behind me. "Isn't it nap time?"

I shrugged. "I'm trying to see what method works. They've already eaten, and I wondered if playing after eating would tire them out and then they'd sleep better. Otherwise we're going back to napping right after eating and then playtime."

"Is this a science experiment?" He laughed, and I playfully hit his leg.

"I'm seeing what works best for them." I said, playfully defensive.

"Daddy." Lottie said as she crawled over to Harry.

"Hi, sweetheart." He cooed, leaning down and scooping her up in his arms. She squealed as he pulled her to his chest and he poked her side to tickle her.

Nothing made me smile more than Harry being home and with the kids. He was an entirely different person around them, and I loved it. It seemed like he never had a bad day in his life when he came home to these two, and all dark memories faded away. To them, he was this ray of sunshine and they shared the most special bond you could have with your children.