Part 12

"Noona~" he sounded.

"Go away!" You yelled and threw a pillow at him.

He dodged and he picked up the pillow. "I'm sorry I haven't told you. I wanted to but don't know how."

"Go away! I don't want any explanations," you threw your other pillow.

He dodged again and picked up. You got really angry, you threw your alarm clock at him. This time he didn't dodge it and it hit him. It surprised you, got you all worried. His face got a cut, and it was bleeding.

You went to his side, "why didn't you.. Mmf! Mmf!" You were crying and couldn't stop. You were about to go get the aiding kit, but Jungkook grabbed your hand.

"I'm sorry." He said.
"Wha~at ar-re you saying? I-I'm sorry, I dddidn't mean to huurt you." Your cries making you stutter.

Jungkook hugged you. "I'm fine, it's just a cut."
"But I'm sorry for making you sad and angry.." Jungkook started sniffling too, he eyes got teary after seeing you crying so sadly.

"But I promise I'll definitely come back, I promise."

==
Jungkook's last day in Seoul

You woke up this morning and you realized that it was his last day, just by thinking about it, water formed in your eyes. But you wiped it away before it fell, *I can't cry, or he'll get worried. Smile! Smile!* you told yourself as you pushed your corner of you lips upwards with your fingers.

You went to his house to help him pack things up, as you saw him you smiled cheerfully, but he could tell your eyes are a bit swollen. He got worried, he cupped your cheeks, and planted a kiss on your forehead and hugged you.

You hugged back, the warmth, his scent, his heart pounding sound made you felt at ease. But still couldn't deny the fact that he's leaving tomorrow.

"Let's go on a date, noona~" he took your hand and dashed out.

He interlocked his fingers with yours and you two started walking without knowing where to go. You just want to be with him.

"There's nowhere to go~ What do you wanna do, let's do it all." You suggested.

First, he took you to your favorite coffee shop to grab something to eat. Then, you went to the mall and started shopping for some korean goods that he'll definitely miss when he's gone. 

Time flew faster than you thought, you two wandered and ended up in the park.

"So many things happened, but it's actually just half year since we started dating." You chuckled.

"Noona... Right here, I confessed, and now, a still at the same spot, I will promise you that I will definitely come back. Please wait for me." Jungkook promised as he held your hand and planted kisses on it.

"Well you never know..." clearly a joke, you just wanted to change the atmosphere since you'll get emotional if it continues.

Suddenly, drops of rain started falling from the heavy clouds.

"We should hurry before the rain gets heavier." Jungkook took of his jacket and placed over your head. He quickly grabbed the things he bought and started walking fast.
You were fluttered by his so boyfriend material actions, you couldn't stop smiling as you followed his steps.

The rain started pouring down. By the time you reached home, you were both drenched. You realized you forgot your house keys. You'll have to wait for your parents to come back first.

"You'll catch a cold if you wait here, why don't you cone over to my place first." Jungkook asked.

As you stepped in his house, you noticed no one was there.

"Aren't your parents home?" You speak in a soft tone.

"Oh! They went to the States this morning..."

"Hah?!! So you're going alone tomorrow??"

"I was suppose to go with them, but I wanted to spend more time with you, even just a little.." he sounded like a cute little puppy.

*achuu*
"Hurry up and go take a shower before you catch a cold." Jungkook handed towels and a clothes.

==
After borrowing the shower room,

You walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and wearing Jungkook's white shirt which was really big and oversized.

You walked to Jungkook's room, he was sitting on the edge of his bed and was brushing his hair to dry with a towel. Then he saw you wearing his shirt which made you look so tiny and cute, he stopped and stared at you for a while...

You got nervous with him staring at you like that,
You quietly went to his side and took a sit too.
You cleared your throat.

"Too bad the weather gone worse, we didn't get to do things you wanna do." You looked to him.

"Actually there's just one thing left." He spoked with his deep voice.

He pushed you lying down on his bed.
🙈🙈🙈

==
✋️ end chapter ✋️