18

H A R R Y

I wasn't surprised to walk out of the hospital to see Isabelle sitting on the waiting chairs in little to no clothing. By that I mean she was dressed in a denim skirt and a small top that looked to belong to a 5 year old. She looked up at me and instantly I recognised those mischievous eyes of hers that were complimented by her cherry red lipstick. Rob looked at her in shock, either by what she was wearing or the fact that she was here in the first place.

"Harry!" She squealed, crashing her body into mine, so much so I felt a sharp pain strike my abdomen, making me curse under my breath. I could obviously tell she didn't know what happened, but I couldn't help want to push her away from me.

"Hey hey, be careful!" Chad put his hand out protectively pushing her off me a little. "You're going to hurt him."

She gasped as she looked up at me, confused at what had happened. I sighed, frustrated with how many times I had to explain this story to people.

"I had an accident and got a few injuries to my stomach, so it is a bit busted at the moment." I mumbled as we exited the hospital towards the car park. I made my way towards Rob's car until she put her hand on my arm.

"No come with me, we can go get lunch." She almost demanded, propping her sunglasses up to the top of her head.

"I've already eaten." I muttered, already frustrated by her voice and bossiness. Why she was even here, I don't know.

"But I'm hungry Harry!" She whined, pouting her lip at me and folding her arms across her chest to make her boobs stick out more. Usually my eyes would have been drawn to them, but I found nothing attractive about her and it almost disgusted me that I once believed I was into her.

"Fine." I gave in. "Come on Chad."

"Ohh...I thought it was just going to be you and me baby."

"And Chad." I rolled my eyes at the ground so she couldn't see me as I made my way to her red mini. She pulled out of the car park, clearly annoyed that I invited Chad along.
But to be fair, her being here is only a spur in the moment and I could never love her the way I love her. But the pain I'm experiencing right now is stronger than the both of us and I'm desperately seeking to get laid, despite my condition.

She parked in front of Helen's, which I recognise to be a prestigious restaurant that has items ranging from £20. I look at her in annoyance as she steps out of the car, making her way to my side of the car. She opens the door as if I can't do it myself before she places her hand on my arm to help me up.

"Poor thing," she cooed, placing a kiss to my cheek as I winced in pain from standing up. I could feel Chad looking at me in slight shock and disappointment because he and Lana have always gotten along and he's always seemed to despise Isabelle ever since we were young.

I scanned over the menu but nothing really catching my attention due to my lack of appetite. Her words continuously replay in my mind and with every second I feel my chest tightening even more.

Can you just leave Harry.

I'm not into you like that okay.

I'm so caught up in my emotions I don't notice the waiter repeatedly asking me if I would like anything, that is until Isabelle places her hand on my thigh, irritatingly close to my crotch. I look up to her who's eyes hold that recognisable mischief I once found attractive. I end up ordering a stone gin which has more alcohol in one glass than I have ever consumed, but anything that would fade the pain would be good enough for me.