♤26

"Better?"  his eyes drifted up to mine one last time and I nodded with a smile. Jungkook smirked, placing a hand at my calf to extend and flex my leg; there was no pain. His hand brushed down the back of my leg, grabbing my ankle before everting it by a degree and I was reaching out to stop him,  "ah, t-that hurts! ".

" You can't walk then, can you? " he rose a brow and I shook my head.

He grinned before treading his fingers through his hair, pushing the strands back before they fell over onto his forehead.

The boy got off the bed, smiling to himself, walking to my wardrobe before grabbing me a t-shirt and shorts.

"Where do you store your panties? " he looked over to me and I cringed at the question.

" The drawer on the left, yeah, that one"

'I felt awkward' was an understatement as I watched him pull it open, and look through my underwear collection. I tried looking away to distract myself and lessen the weirdness of the situation but he had to worsen it by-

"Oh look, this has sailor moon on it" he lifted one up on the air, moving it around as if it were a flag.

"Jungkook! "

" This is cute, you're wearing this tonight! " he gave me an adorable grin before closing the cupboard shut, walking back to me.

I couldn't help the redness spreading across my cheek as he tapped my knee to help me put my panties on.

" I'll put those on myself " I mumbled before snatching my clothes from his grip.

" Why? You're hurt though " he pouted, tilting his head a little to the side.

" It's just my ankle Jeon! Rest of my body is fine and I'll do this myself " I narrowed my eyes at him, " turn around".

" Let me watch you do it. It's not like there's anything that I haven't seen already.. " he trailed off. I quickly tossed a pillow at his face,  " Stop making me cringe! "

" Alright, sorry" he chuckled before turning away from me with a smirk on his face.

I was about to shrug the towel around me off, but left it there when I realised that I couldn't trust this kid, he'd turn around any second just to watch me get flustered.

Putting my panties and shorts on, I pushed my head into the aperture in the t-shirt, pushing my arms into the sleeves before tossing the towel aside and clearing my throat.

He turned around with an expressionless face. His eyes traveled over my form as he climbed onto my bed, and I pushed myself back, away from him. He looked at me like a predator would look at its prey after a week of starving.

" Jungkookie.. " I tested his waters and he wasn't excited or aroused, but he wasn't calm and composed either. The change of air around him had me curling my toes in anticipation of what was to come.

His hands dropped to my sides before the tips of his fingers traveled up until they reached the sides of my breasts.

"Dont you look adorable?"  he smirked that cocky smirk which screamed 'kook'.

"Do I?" I raised my brows at him and he only grinned once before his fingers mercilessly moved against my body, tickling me in places he knew I was most sensitive at.

Moving down to my thighs we gave them a squeeze making me laugh out louder, almost forgetting that my parents were home.

"S-stop! " I choked out.

He used his thighs which were placed on either side of my body as he straddled me to lock me in place, letting his hands work on my body. Long fingers dug into my skin, stimulating the most delicate of my nerves as I laughed uncontrollably, thrashing around the cot,  pressing my arms against my body, hands searching for his to stop him, but he proved to be too fast and ruthless.

It was only after a good five minutes, that he slowed down to a halt. I found myself curled up under him, cheeks wet with tears and chest heaving to catch a breath.  "I-I hate you"  I managed, quickly holding onto his wrists to make sure he wouldn't start again.

Turning to look at him, I only found pure adoration in his eyes as they stared back at mine. A small smile played on his lips as he pushed my hands back against the mattress, pinning me down yet again, leaning forward until his lips were hovering over mine.

"I-" he started only to be cut off as I responded with a,  "I love you more".

He smiled at that, fully flashing his whites before dipping down for a kiss.
I let myself drown into the pool of his affection, as his lips were careful to be careful as they moved against mine, sucking rarely with an intention to only express what he felt and to deliver atmost pleasure and nothing less.

I bit on his lip which had him grinning against my mouth as a faint growl escaped his lips.

"I missed out on so much " he spoke as he pulled away.

" huh? "

" I kept eyeing random girls, looking for 'the right one' , not realizing that I had the best by my side all along " his smile fell, showing a hint of pain, and before it could get worse, I yanked him down to pepper kisses all over his face, punctuating each word with a kiss as I responded, " you" "have" "me" "now".

His arms traveled around my waist to settle on my lower back, but he pulled away quickly. A change of expression on his face, before he repeated the same action but pulled back for the second time as if something was wrong.

"What is it? "

Before he could answer, there was a knock on my door, drawing both our attention to it and Jungkook was quick to get out of bed and wave as he mumbled out a 'see you later'  before jumping out of the window.

It was confusing as to why he'd always pull away the moment his hands reached my lower back, but I decided to push the thought to the back of my mind for a while.

I sighed, walking to the door and swinging it open, "dinner time little one"  dad informed, motioning me to follow him down the stairs and I did so, before taking one last look at the window and shutting the door behind my back.

--

Currently on a mini hiatus.
I'll be back once I'm done with my final exams, to shower y'all with my love and updates <3 
Hit 'follow'  if you aren't following me already, to stay updated. ILYY