Chapter 22

*I love this book

*I love this book. It's my sister's book so please read it. It's so good. Honestly better than this book. Lol. Go check it out!

Also, I'm so sorry if my book is dropping or not so good. But I'll try harder to make it better!!! Anyways enjoy :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angela POV

The sound of a person screaming echoes outside the dark bedroom causing her to panic even more. Two men towering over the girl who's frighten and shaking on the bed with tears pouring out of her eyes.

She begs to be release from the chain that connects to the wall behind the bed to her right wrist. She have tried to escape so many times but it always end up the same.

They always catch her back.

But now, they chain her to make sure she doesn't escape again.

One of the guys grab her jaw harshly making her look at him with teary eyes.

Those familiar eyes of his make her cower away from him.

"I'm sick of you trying to run away from me. I gave you everything and this is what I get? Why don't you just give up. It's useless doing this everytime."

His accent is thick and she feel like something crawl on her skin everytime she hear his voice now.

Before, this very voice is the lullaby that keeps her protected for any harm at night... Now it's the voice she wants to run away from everytime she hears it.

The monster itself.

Shaking her head wildly wanting to get away from him, He glare at her before letting go of her then lift his hand causing her to gasp.

Slap

A red hand print covers her cheek and she sobs louder at the pain. The guy lean down and kiss her cheek before tucking her hair behind her ear and caressing her thigh.

"Don't waste those tears anymore Baby. It won't help you in this situation. You shouldn't have disobey me and this is your punishment. You'll stay here and think about what you have done love. Only then will I let you free from the chain, okay?" The guy said squeezing her thigh before walking out the room.

The other guy still stay before sitting down causing her nerves sky rockets.

"You shouldn't have run again. Now look." He said quietly before running his finger on her red left cheek with a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Angela."

He took out a gun and her eyes widen before it's been brought down to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I jolt awake and my breathing heavied and sweats covers my forehead. My eyes were wide as I scan the room searching for something or anything at all to calm my beating heart.