Part 20

Pic of shelter above
Hey guys. Sorry I posted a little later in the day I was really busy and didn't have a lot of time. Yay though 20 chapters.  As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I woke up. I looked around to see a lot of trees and water. I tried to get up, but my leg failed me. I looked at myself to see that my leg was bleeding a lot and my arm had a few cuts. Seth. That was the thought that hit me first.

I ripped up my jacket and tied it to my leg. I got up carefully and started to search for Seth. I tried to us my werewolf since of smell to catch his sent, but it was really hard. Then I smelt it. The faint sent of pine and caramel. I tried to run, but my leg wouldn't let me so I just hobbled at a really fast pace.

Once I reached him I looked for injuries. He had a harsh gash on his forehead and his left arm was bleeding. His legs had a couple scratches, but werewolf healing should take care of that. I tied his arm with a cloth and tried to clean his head wound.

"Ug.." I hear Seth moan. I look over at him. He sits up and rubs his head. "Careful don't touch my bandaid." I say gently. He looks over at me and tries to walk over. His head must be spinning because he closes his eyes and sit down.

"Can I just hold you, my wolf is going crazy saying protect, protect." I nod and walk over. I rub his back gently causing him to make a purr noise. He starts to stroke my hair causing me to purr some.

"I'm so glad your ok. When we crashed I was so scared that I was going to lose you." I hug him and give him a small peck on the lips. "Ok we are going to have to try and get our strength up so that we can shift and hunt." I say.

Seth nods and stands up. He stays still for a second and I stand right behind him just in case he falls. He opens his eyes and starts to walk. I follow him. He dose a 360 and looks around. "We need to make a shelter." I nod.

"There is a lot of wood all around, a storm must have hit recently." I say looking around at all the bigger logs thinking about where they would go. "Ok I've got an idea can you get a lot of logs and I'll build."

He walks away looking for the bigger logs. I think. If we make a triangle then put all the big leaves on top it should work as a shelter. I nodded my head at the plan. I saw some good base logs and started stacking them one next the other. I looked around and saw some rope like bark and grabbed it.

I tied the wood together sand started the next row. Seth kept coming with more wood and soon I was done. "Ok now we need all the big flat leaves. I'll tie them down."

He just nodded again and went to get leaves. I gave him a weird look as he walked away and got to work. Seth never really talked whenever he dropped of leaves. I tried to start a conversation but he would just get more leaves.

Finally we finished. "Seth are you ok you haven't been talking all day." He gave me a sad look and said, "This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have taken us on the trip we wouldn't have been here."

"No!" I exclaimed loudly. "This is far from your fault. You didn't make the plane crash. We are going to be fine the pack will find us and until then we can have our vacation here. It's still an island." It's true we were at a beach and all around us were palm trees. He rolled his eyes at the thought of this being a vacation island.

"Ok let's get a good night sleep and try and shift tomorrow." Seth said reluctantly. I gave him a small smile and curled up under the shelter with Seth at my back. "Goodnight love." I said sleepily. "Goodnight my perfect loving mate." I heard Seth say while I was drifting off.

I woke up to the sound of pigs squealing. I shook Seth awake and held a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet. "We need to shift." I whispered quietly." He nodded his head and was about to shift before I grabbed his arms.

I pointed to our clothes. He understood if we shifted with our clothes on we would have none. We awkwardly took our clothes off and shifted. We tried to be quiet but we could hear the pigs walking away from us.

Once we were in wolf from we started following the sound of the pigs. Once we caught up to them we got in a low position and pounced. We both grabbed a pig. Mine almost got away before I sunk my claws in and bit down waiting for it to stop moving.

Finally it stoped. "Let's eat in wolf form. The food will be in our stomachs in human form and we won't have to deal with cooking them." I said in a mind link with Seth. Mind link I thought. We could mind link the pack. I started trying to mind link my dad, but it was like there was a wall.

I looked at Seth to see that he was trying to mind link as well, but we were too far away. We ate the pigs with our hopes of being found slowly fading. We went back to our shelter and shifted.

Once we were both dressed I said "We should go to the ocean and see if we can find something circular and use it as a pot. If not I can make one out of bamboo." "Ok" Seth said starting to walk. I followed close behind. Then I heard it the sound of a plane.
-----------------------------------------------------
Will the plane see them or will they have to stay on the island longer. Only time will tell. Thank you all for voting on my chapters. It really helps because tomorrow one of my competitions will be making the first cut. So please vote.