7 - I will always protect you, you have my word

Clay's POV

I continued to kiss Carl in the middle of the dance floor of the gay club, as my whole world froze around me. I knew that kissing him was going to be amazing but damn.

His lips felt like two cloud against mine. I brought my hands to either side of his face as he deepened the kiss, pulling me closer against him.

I smiled through the kiss, just before we pulled away. Carl rested his forehead against mine as he looked into my eyes.

"Now do you see why I didn't talk?" Carl asked me over the music. I smiled and nodded, as I felt a finger poke me. Me and Carl looked up to see Ian and Mickey.

Mickey had Ian's arm around his neck, while Ian had his arm around Mickey's waist.

"We gotta go, it's like two and they close at three," Ian told us. I nodded letting my hands fall from Carl's face, and they fell to my sides where they were glued. We both followed the couple outside.

When we crossed the road from the club, Mickey and Ian were in front of us singing a song. I sighed, wishing that I could have a relationship like theirs. I felt Carl's hand brush off mine, but he just intertwined our fingers instead of playing it off.

I smiled down at mine and Carl's hands. I looked back up to see that Carl, was looking at me with a huge smile.

In no time, we were at the Gallagher household. Ian and Mickey fell into Ian's bed when we made it upstairs. Both of them instantly falling asleep. I smiled at them before throwing a blanket over them, hearing a soft thank you from Mickey.

"You can bunk with me," Carl whispered. I nodded, while Carl climbed the ladder up to the bed. I silently followed and got in beside him.

"Can we cuddle?" Carl asked me after about ten silent unsleepless minutes. I looked over at him to see that he was already looking at me. I smiled and rolled to my side, facing him. Carl wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer so my head was on his chest. Soon, we were both a sleep.

-

"Carl!" Both me and Carl were awoken by a voice yelling. I sighed as Carl looked over at me with a smile. He didn't say anything but he did press his lips against mine, leaving a light kiss there.

"Come on, we better get up," I told him with a small smile before I kissed him light too. I climbed down, grabbing my sweater from last night.

Me and Carl walked down the stairs, to see that everyone was up and in the kitchen. Mickey and Ian looked as if they had died as they both drank their mugs of coffee.

"Oh hey Clay," Fiona smiled at me, while she handed me and Carl a mug of coffee.

"Hey Fiona," I smiled before I sat down beside Carl at the table. I sipped on my coffee before Ian looked at me and Carl.

"So how was last night?" Mickey asked me and Carl, with a little smirk on his face when me and Carl stared at each other. Fiona sat at the top of the table.

"Yeah, come on, spill everything," she smiled as she held her mug close to her face. Me and Carl looked at each other then to Mickey and Ian.

"We got wasted," Ian told Fiona, who laughed and said no shit.

"Well Carl?" Fiona asked Carl, who looked at me. I looked down at my mug.

"Let's just say that I figured out that I am gay," Carl told us as he took a long gulp from his mug. I looked at him as a smile wiped across my face. He winked at me while Fiona smirked.

"So you got it on?" Fiona asked as Lip walked downstairs with a girl trailing behind her.

"We made out, that's it!" Me and Carl almost yelled in unison as Fiona looked at Lip and then to Mickey and Ian. The three of them put their hands in their pockets and pulled out twenty dollars each.

"I knew it boys!" Fiona smirked as she took the money with no problems. I looked at them confused.

"You had a bet on us?" Carl asked and they nodded.

"I had twenty on for this Monday," Ian said while he finished his coffee.

"I had it on Christmas," Mickey muttered. 

"I had it on a year," Lip said making us all look at him. I looked over at Carl who shrugged at me. I shrugged too.

"And I had it for either last night of today," She smirked and then I looked at her. Carl put his chin on my shoulder before tilting his head up to my ear.

"Let's leave," he whispered. I nodded standing up with him. I thanked Fiona before I followed Carl out the front door.

Carl's POV

I stood at the end of the steps of the porch, waiting for Clay to close the door as he walked down.

"Where are we going?" Clay asked when I brushed my hand against his. His cheeks went to a light red colour and a smile creeped upon my cheeks.

"Yo, Gallagher!" Mine and Clay's head snapped behind me to see Kade and the girls. Bella looked pissed and Stacey looked amused but somehow annoyed too. Kade was just too happy.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Kade asked rudely nodding towards Clay.

"He's a fucking faggot." I got angered by Kade's words.

"I'll see you on Monday Carl," Clay muttered as he ran past me and then past my 'supposed to be friends'.

"What the fuck?" I heard Mickey say from behind me. I looked up to see Ian and Mickey standing there with clenched fists.

"You can't say that around here Kade, and you fucking know that," I told Kade as I walked down the path way of the house closer to Kade.

"Carl-"

"It's alright Mick, I got it," I sighed as I stepped in front of Kade.

"And don't fucking say that word again, or I will end you," I whispered in Kade's ear, and pushed his shoulder with mine. I seen that Clay only got to the end of the road. I ran until I could reach his hand, which I grabbed making him turn around and face me.

"Clay, I'm so sorry," I told him holding his hand in mine. Clay looked at our hands, his eyes stayed there as Kade followed behind me.

"You seriously can't be siding with a fucking Harvey, his whole family is a load of fuck ups," Kade almost yelled in the middle of the street. I didn't drop Clay's hand from mine when Stacey and Bella followed Kade.

"His fucking sister thinks she's a dude," Bella got involved in the conversation this time.

"And he's a fucking queer himself, so just stop hanging around with him," Kade spoke up. I looked at Clay to notice a tear drop on my hand. It was from Clay. I lifted his head with my index finger and my thumb.

"Carl, just come-" I interrupted Kade by putting my lips against Clay's and pulling him closer to me. I heard the three of them gasp from beside me. I pulled away after a few moments to see that Clay's face was red, but a smile was permanently carved on his beautiful face.

"Don't ever fucking say anything about him again, or I will end you," I warned Kade as I put Clay behind me, in a protective manner.

"And I have the Milkovich's on my side, and Ian, who fucking gets so protective of me that he would kill a bitch," I told him. "Oh and the rest of my family," I added.

"So back the fuck off," I intertwined mine and Clay's hands as I pulled away from Kade and the girls, and began to walk down to Clay's house.

Once we were standing outside of Clays house, he was smiling at me.

"Thank you," he muttered softly, but I knew he generally meant it. I pulled him into a hug, allowing him to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Everything is gonna change now, isn't it?" Clay asked into my neck, I nodded.

"But I will always protect you, you have my word."