Why Such Hate

Hermione's POV

I woke up cuddled next to Draco. Smiling, I kissed his cheek and pulled the covers back.

" 'Mione!" He groaned.

I giggled. " Sorry Draco, but I have some more adventures planned."

" Like what?"

" I wanna go back to Hogwarts, and I want to freak Harry and Ron out in their homes. I also want to-"

" Good Morning!!!" Alla barged into the room.

" What, Alla." I said, rolling my eyes. Her smile fell.

" Well, I.....I....uh....wanted to know if you guys......wanted to-"

" Spit it out already, we don't have all day!" I snapped.

" I-I wanted to know if you guys wanted to help me play pranks on people today."

" Actuall-"

" Nope, no thanks. We have other plans." I cut Draco off, because I knew exactly what he was going to say. My goal was to be extremely mean to her until she gets the picture that I'm STRAIGHT and she's a....*Gags*......a lesbian. I latch onto Draco's arm just thinking about it. I can't be friends with.........THAT!! I was raised my whole being told I should never associate with those kind of people, but here's my best friend, declaring she's one of them!

" Get Out, Alla."

" W-what?!"

" You heard me. I said Get. Out. Now."

" W-why?!"

" Because we have to get ready and you aren't allowed in here anymore."

" Why are you guys being so mean to me?! Just because my taste in gender has changed doesn't mean I have!! I'm still the same old Alla! Same person that found you and brought you here!! So what the hell is wrong with you two?!"

Suddenly, I was in her face. " You wanna know what's wrong with us?! Take a look at yourself!! Everything was great, until you decided to just, POOF, I'm a lesbian now and I like my best friend who is in a serious relationship with someone. Now I can barely look at you!"

" But I haven't changed! I'm still me!"

" No, you have changed more than you know, and until you go back to your boy obsessing self, this friendship is over!"

" You think I chose to be this way?! You think I just woke up one morning and said " I'm gonna go lesbian because I want to" or "oh I'm gonna have a crush on Hermione because she's dating someone else." No! I've been questioning my sexuality for 10 years now! And the minute I finally find the right one and come out as lesbian, I get you two up my ass!"

She sighs.

" My only question is why, why are you two such homophobes?!"

" Alla, we were raised all our lives being taught to stay away from the LGBT group. Now, one of our friends is in that group and we don't know how to react so we just go with what we know."

" Which is being mythic bitches?!"

" I'm not a bitch, I'm a dick." Draco sassed, and I chuckled.

" Whatever, the point is, you're not with your families so you don't have to do what the say."

" YOU'RE NOT UNDERSTANDING!! WE WERE RAISED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR KIND WAS TO BE OFF-LIMITS!! WE CANT JUST DROP ALL WE WERE TAUGHT BECAUSE YOU WANT US TO!"

" Hermione, you can do-"

" Get. Out." Draco snarled.

" It just doesn't seem to go through your head. So get out."

" But-"

"GET OUT!" We shouted in unison. She ran out the door. To say that I felt bad would be a lie. Somewhere deep inside of me, I wanted to accept her. Wanted to feel bad for all that just happened. But I couldn't, I wouldn't. Draco pulled me towards him.

" Hey, don't worry about her. She's gone now. C'mon let's go scare the shit out of Hogwarts."

I grinned. Draco always knew exactly what to say. My smile dropped though, when I remembered something I had to do first.

" What's the matter, love?"

" Uh..nothing I just have something to do before we head to Hogwarts."

Draco gave me a confused look but didn't question me. I gave a short nod and apparated to my old house. Thank goodness my parents were still at work. I ran up to my room and searched my jewelry drawer. Where's that darn box?! Then it hit me. My parents probably hid it after finding out about me not being at school. I walked to my parents room, but what I saw was traumatizing. While I thought they were at work, here lied my parents, dead. Someone had shot my dad straight through the heart, and my mom's eyes were glassy, showing the use of the 'Avada Kedavra' spell, meaning this was a wizard's doing. Looking on their dresser I found a note.

I beat you to it, haha. Sorry about your parents, but you're the one playing "evil". 
Now we have an advantage on you.

See you soon,
H.J.P

I ripped up the letter, scowling to myself. I should've known. Angrily, I stomped back to my room and grabbed my Gryffindor robes. I changed them to Slytherin ones. No one would recognize me with my teal hair and makeup, so going to Hogwarts for a day without revealing who I was seems fun. I'll have to tell Draco my plan. And about the note I found from Harry. I was still furious, but also evilly excited for what I was about to do. Not to mention I already had a revenge/get-back-what-is-mine plan. I kept searching through my jewelry box, looking for the necklace.

" Hermione, what are you looking for, he probably took them both!!" They say talking to yourself is bad, but I'm half way insane so it didn't matter. My head snapped up in realization.

"Wait, if he knew I was gonna come looking for it....then he's probably still in the house." I mentally smacked my head. How could I be so stupid?! I slowly turned around.

"You finally realized. Hello, Hermione. We've missed you."

I snorted. "We?"

A different voice came from the hallway.
"Yes.....we." I knew that voice. The voice of my nightmares. The voice that ever so viciously taunts me.

" Hello, guys. Nice to see you."

"Really?!"

" Ha! No, if I had the choice you'd be dead."

"We'll remember that. But for now, your coming with us."

A/N Hiiiiiiiiii (holds up shield) I'm soooooo sorry! I had writers block. I literally rewrote this 4 different times before I posted it. And I get wayyyy to into the books that I read on here and then I finish them and fall into depression over the fact that it's over. I just watched Maze Runners tho, so any fans of that, there's a new book based on that. Also, this top part was EXTREMELY hard to write because I'm Bi-Sexual, so the fact that I had to act(or write) like I was a homophobe, was gruelingly hard. Poor Alla, she's getting the hate of the century.
QUESTION TIME!!

Do you think Alla will recover? Or will she retaliate?

What do you think Hermione was searching for?

Who is H.J.P? (Omg I'm stupid😂)

Who is the voice that haunts and taunts (haha) Hermione?

**************************************

Again I'm really sorry for making y'all wait for so long. Hopefully I won't have anymore writers block, but I make no promises. Song for this chapter is Mercy by Shawn Mendes.

P.S if you're still reading this, then I just want you to know, that I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU!!! (Dolan Twins quote haha)

Peace!! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼