you.

This is the guy you're so found of, right Jimin? He is the one you think you need. I just have to prove you wrong and show you how good of a man I would be for you; how much better of a man I am than Yoongi.

He's not even muscular, and he's almost as short as you. What is it that you like about him so much?

I've grown to hate him because of you, Jimin. It's all your fault. Don't worry though, I don't blame you. You're probably using him to make me jealous, right? Because I know that I'm the one you really love.

Just wait and see, Jimin. I'll ruin him just for you. That's how much I love you, Jimin. Just admit that you need me already.

"Jae? You're still in my seat."

"Oh, am I really? Excuse me.", Jae replied in a nonchalant tone, while remaining in Yoongi's seat only to try and bring out his bad sides.

"Yes, so could you move?"

Jimin would lie if he said that he didn't feel the tension in the air between the two. He wasn't sure why but it felt like they didn't like each other. Why was that? It didn't seem like they had met a lot before, except for possibly meeting during classes. That wasn't enough to dislike each other.

"I'm pretty comfortable though. Hoseok just left so you can take his seat.", Jae replied with a calm looking face, even if he was evilly laughing internally.

Yoongi looked at him for a few seconds, his eyes stern. He seemed like he was thinking of whether he should just sit down on Hoseok's spot and be defeated or continue to try and make Jae move away

Then he looked at Jimin's doll face, his puffy eyes looking back up at him with a sense of worry. As soon as they made eye contact Jimin's face flushed red, and his eyes began seeking the room so he could look anywhere but at Yoongi.

He was so cute when he was flustered.

Jae however seemed like he was honestly challenging Yoongi, and Jimin didn't seem to notice it. Yoongi wasn't completely sure on why the male tried to put him to a test. It was obvious how much he liked Jimin, anyone probably saw it except for Jimin himself. So was he seeing Yoongi as a threat? Why would he feel threatened by Yoongi?

"I like you, hyung"

The image of Jimin's drunk self saying those words with a giggly voice appeared in Yoongi's head.

He really was cute.

"You're right.", Yoongi ended up replying, and sat down next to Jimin where Hoseok previously sat.

He decided to do so since he didn't want to worry Jimin further.

I'm super tired and hungry so excuse the short reply and any mistakes I made. Rip admin