Chapter 28: Making Up

***Hey guys:D.......um ya that's about it............THIS IS ON THE WATTY AWARDS NOW SO MAKE SURE TO VOTE:D------------------------>>>>>>>>:D

*

Will's head snapped up, from his current sulking position, into being tense.

His ocean blue eyes starred into mine, and I instantly felt bad.

Fear, compassion, hurt, confusion, hope, faith, pain, love, and so much more crossed his eyes.

All I could do was swallow the small lump in my throat as I starred into his eyes.

Before anything could happen, he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine.

I was tense for a second because I had never let a guy get this close to me, though after a couple seconds of nothing exploding I closed my eyes.

His lips were soft and for a second I thought nothing could ruin this moment. It felt so right. Nothing wrong about how right this felt.

Somehow my hands had found their way into tangling themselves into Will's hair, pulling him closer to me.

And then the moment was ruined when I squealed in pain and kind of tried to jump back.

My soar and very painful back had touched the table and now it felt like someone had taken a bat and hit my spin.

Will tried to help me worry in his eyes, but I let out a painful chuckle and just smiled, with a small grimace, at him.

"I...I'm fine. For real, my back is still a bit sensitive though," I muttered before turning around and dropping my head onto the table.

"I hate my life," My muffled voice came out making everyone burst out laughing.

I lifted my head, glarring at each one.

"So my pain is funny to you?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

The all stopped laughing and took nervous swallows.

Lance smiled at me with a bright grin then when he saw my narrowed eyes at him, he looked away loosening his collar.

Then I burst out laughing, only to have all their eyes on me.

I rose my brows, "What? You should have seen your faces! Like I was going to murder you or something!"

Turning to Will, I said, " Though I wouldn't murder, Willy! He's too precious!"

I made a squealing noise as I pinched his cheeks and watched as a pink blush rose to his cheeks.

He looked so much cuter!

The guys laughed and began chatting about a time their parent had shown their girlfriends their baby pictures.

I scooted closer to Will, "I guess I killed the moment, huh?"

He let out a small chuckle before looking back at me, smiling. It was a kind smile.

Sometimes I thought he was so innocent that if you showed him a picture of a naked girl he would look away blushing.

"Nah," he breathed out, his eyes scanning down my body and landing on my back, "Does it hurt a lot?"

He whispered so low I almost didn't hear him.

"Nope!" I said popping my 'p', "It just feels like I was tackled by a 400 pound octopus!"

A looked of pain flashed his eyes, then there was anger.

I sighed, playfully slapping his arm.

"Jeeze! Don't worry about it! I'm a fast healer!" was my best statement to help him feel better.