Part 3(finale)

I know only three parts, bad night, I'll try to make this one as good as I can

3rd POV

"Your married to the grim reaper?" Sirzechs said as Serafall stood before him "Yes, we have been for nearly a year now" she said as the crimson haired devil king looked down at her "Lady Leviathan, your breaking major rules here, how many else know?" "Only four know, including you" she said and the devil king sighed "You know there's no way I can help you?" "But Sirze-" "I mean I'm definitely telling you to object at the wedding and tell everyone about this, I'm also not telling you that if that does happen that Lord Death-" "His name is (Y/n)" "(Y/n)'s father will be absolutely furious" "Why are you looking to upset him?" Serafall asked and the devil king chuckled to himself "You didn't hear this from me but he's kind of an...." "Ass?" "Yeah"

(Y/n) POV

I stood getting all dressed up for the wedding and just to make matters worse, father invited the four great Satan's to be here which means my real wife will be here. I sighed audibly and examined what I would be wearing more closely. It was a black cloak with hood but it was in immaculate condition with silver lining and under I wore a white dress shirt with black tie styled in the saw fashion as my cloak, I wore black dress pants and shoes. Serafall told me she had an idea for this to stop but she said it would take some time and for me to continue like normal or how I did at our wedding. I got the finishing touches on my outfit and and it left a sour taste in my mouth "(Y/n)" I heard and the door opened and my father came in "This is acceptable, now come, it's about to start" he said and I followed him out. On the way out he grabbed my shoulder "Don't you dare mess this up, or else you will regret it" he said and he let me go. I followed silently to the hall and I went up to the alter, everyone was here, noble families from the underworld and heaven, I saw the four satans and Serafall sat in the third seat. She gave me a small smile and I gave her one back. Then the piano started playing and the doors came open, my fiancé came in wearing an elegant white dress that hugged her figure nicely. She got to the alter and I removed the vale and we turned to face the minister. The whole ceremony I was incredibly nervous, I stuttered few times but my heart was pounding 'What is she planning?' I thought as Serafall kept her cool and just sat there "Do you (Y/n) (L/n), take Lina Veruvian to be your wedded wife?" the minister said and I nosed "I do" "And do you Lina Veruvian take (Y/n) (L/n) to be your wedded husband?" "I do" she said without hesitation "Does anyone have any reason that these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace" and a hand shot up "I object!" Serafall said standing up. She walked toward the alter as everyone stared at her while Lina glared at her "How dare you ruin my wedding d-ah!" she said as Serafall shoved her out of the way "I object because he's already married to me" she said as everyone was looking at each other in disbelief. Sera joined me on the alter "Well I guess that secrets out" I said as she took my hand "Meh, who cares" she said in her usual light hearted tone of voice "(Y/N)!" the furious voice of my father shouted "What is the meaning of this?" he said very angry "It's exactly what it sounds like, I will choose my life, not you or anyone is this whole damn world" I said back and he just glared at me "Don't raise your voice at me" he did with anger gleaming from him. I then realized something "You know what? Fine. I won't" and black most came around me as I went into my normal attire "I'll raise my scythe instead" and on my face was a mask that looked like a skull but still showed my bright orange eyes and the top jaw extended into spikes that went over my mouth. I then summoned my scythe, it materialized and I spun it around and stabbed the blade into the ground "I am Lord Death, I bow to no one" and I rushed my father. He attempted to block using a shield but my scythe went right through and I shattered like glass. I used the pole and flipped him over and he hit with a thud "(Y/n), don't you remember who put you in that position?" he said grunting "I know, but now I'm here I don't need you anymore" and I used the flat edge of the blade and I pushed him directly into my fist. He clutched his broken nose and I kicked him away "You've lost old man" I said exiting my form and going back to my wife. At this point all of the guests have ran away and the only four left were, me, Serafall, Sirzecs, and my father. "Unfortunately this won't be an easy situation to get out of" Sirzechs said thinking "Devil king, if I must relinquish my title as grim reaper then so be it" I said and Serafall agreed "I'm staying with him even if it means I'm no longer a Satan" she said as Lucifer thought about this "(Y/n), do you pledge to be unbiased in your decisions, to allow souls to go to their destination without any sort of meddling in their journey?" he said and I nodded "I will uphold the duty" I said and I bowed "Then I pronounce you Grim Reaper" he said and I bowed "There, now your married before taking on being the reaper so now we can't take it away" he said in his usual friendly tone "But, I thought?" I said and Sirzechs nodded "We did make some loop holes, were not that dumb when it comes to this" he said before exiting, taking my father with him and I felt Serafall wrap her arms around my neck. I pulled her in front of me and she said "I love you" "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next one will be tsubaki, she won my a narrow margin, with Kalawarner being only three votes behind.