Chapter 13: Kidnapped...☑️

Tommy's Pov

I started shaking with anger about to shift when Libby started to walk over to me and I started to calm down.

"Don't do something else you'll regret, That's Dawn's mate and I wouldn't do what I think you're going to do if I were you." She tells me bitterly, and walks away.

What that little rouge scum is my sisters mate? Why?? I can't imagine how Derek is going to feel after this. Why do I hate rouges so much and kill them for the hell of it?

Derek and I  hate them so much because when  were teenagers a gang of them killed Derek's parents and little sister.

"Dawn Lynn Evans. Is this man your mate?" I questioned.

"Yes, he is and he saved us all from that rouge, so treat him with some respect." She said pointing to the dead body just a few feet away from them.

"Very well he has my blessing but he'll have to join our pack and abide by my rules like everyone else." I gritted out.

"Let's go, and you girls are in big trouble!! DID YOU EVEN THINK OF WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU?" I boomed.

"No I'm not going and we wouldn't have even come out here if it wasn't for you!!!!" Libby yelled at me. The next thing I knew she shifted and  took off running along with Ash and Dawn.

"What the hell just happened?" Dawns mate asked

We all shifted and took of running after them.How the hell did they get away so fast I mean maybe Libby because she's a white wolf but Dawn and Ash I have no clue.

***********************

Liv's Pov

I just ran I don't know why I just did it. I'm so sick of Tommy acting like he cares and then being all mean and aggressive. I still can't believe he forcefully marked me it still hurts like hell. My wolf whimpered at me being mad at him she's barley spoke to me she's in pain from being away from her mate.

I didn't think Ash and Dawn would follow me, they probably came to calm me down. When we got close to the borders we all stopped. Ash and I shifted but Dawn found a tree with some salts clothes to change into.

"Do you guys smell that?" I questioned.

"Yeah"

"It smells like a death?" Dawn questioned. We all snapped our heads to the right when we heard laughing, no cackling.

"Well, Well, Well, what do we have here." A guy with bleach blonde hair said. Hmmm Déjà vu anyone?

"You need to leave this isn't your territory." I gritted out. "Hmm that may be so but weather you like it or not you're coming with me, you see, your Alpha and I have some business to attend to." He said I was getting this weird scent off of him, it definitely smelled like death but very strongly of it?

Vampire.

While I was out of my daze I felt something prick my neck, wolfs bane I was falling I saw Dawn and Ash being carried off just as arms caught me. Oh no what have I got us into??

When I woke up it was dark really dark, "Ash?" "Dawn?" I croak out my mouth and throat dry.

"We're here." Ash responded.

"I'm so sorry I got you guy into this mess." I could feel the silver stinging my flesh, so I tried to hold as still as possible.

"It's alright Liv it's not your fault." Dawn said soothingly. I heard footsteps and I knew the girls heard them too because they all jerked their heads towards the door? Or it could be a wall it's too dark to tell..

"Well glad you all are finally up I hope you enjoy your stay here because there's a good chance it could be forever." The same man from earlier laughed, and slammed the door shut.

It's been two days since we've been here I'm surprised that Tommy and the guys haven't found us yet...we get a bottle of water each once a day and that's all, we're all almost afraid to drink it because it could be poisoned but we drink it anyway not wanting to die of dehydration.

I really hope Tommy comes soon we have all been punched twice once each day and it hurts like hell no doubt there will be huge bruises from their vampire strength.

"Let's go." Alexander whose name we learned from listening to the guards. Motioned for us to get up. We all hesitantly did. "If your mates think they can rescue you they have another thing coming." He laughed as guards dragged us out of the cell.

When we came out side there stood Tommy,Derek, and Chase and what looked like all or half of Tommy's pack.

Tommy's Pov.

When I finally found Libby's scent again she was gone along with Ash and Dawn but I picked up the sent of death, Vampires and I know which one too. Alexander Singleton. I killed his sister Lindsay, in my defense she tried to kill Dawn first. I mean she was a crazy bitch so I did everyone a favor.

So of course my wolf took over destroyed that whole section of the forest. We all ran back to the pack house and I called an emergency meeting. I told everyone what was going on and more than half of my pack volunteered to come save their Luna, Beta female, and my sister. The ones that didn't was because they physically couldn't or it was women taking care of the pups.

So everyone started training more while me, Derek, and to our disliking, Chase but he is Dawn's mate so this is for her and the girls. Plus I think Libby would be proud of me for giving him a chance. GOD I miss her so much at least before she was in the same house as me.

For the next two days we tried to figure out where they could be and found weapons and got everything ready to attack and get our girls back. When it finally hit me I know where she is.

On the third they had been gone I literally felt like I was dying without Libby. We all headed out towards Alexander's house in the mountains. More than half my pack "tagging" along.

When we got there I knew he could sense us coming and there he was with a lot of guards and they were holding MY Angel, MY Libby!!Alexander stood there smirking at me what the hell who the fuck does he think he is? That  Mother fucker I'm going to kill him and he'll die a slow and painful death.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word count:1285

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Word count:1285