Part 50

Harry's suit and Jillian's dress fûck me up man ^^

Try. (Athlete!Harry)
Description:
Vivian Olsen, recent college graduate, is ready for the real world. With a supportive family and boyfriend standing with her, she's excited to take on the journey of becoming the best sports journalist she can be. Will Harry Styles, a world-famous baseball player and extreme narcissist ruin her chances? Or will he give her the story of a lifetime?

Word count: 4200
________________________________

Harry's POV (brb i'm weeping)

"Wake up, mate," I could hear Niall beside me. I groaned into my pillow, turning my head away from him.

"I need more sleep." I mumbled, pulling the duvet closer to my chin and snuggling under the warm sheets.

"Mate, get up," Liam chimed in, . "Don't you know what day it is?"

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I smiled as I rolled over to face them. "I'm getting married today." I said, the raspiness evident in my voice.

"Dámn right, you're getting married today." Niall repeated. "Now get your arse out of bed and put some clothes on. Room service is on the way, don't let them see you with your willy out."

I rolled my eyes and slipped out of bed, heading straight for the shower and ridding myself of yesterday's dirt and grime. I wondered if Jillian was awake yet; she was such a late sleeper, but knowing her friends, they'd want her up as early as possible to get ready, even though the wedding wasn't until four.

After I hopped out of the shower, I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist, going back out into the room and seeing that room service had arrived. "Do the girl's want room service? I think I'll send some up there for them --,"

"Don't worry about it, Mate," Matty told me. "We sent room service to them too."

"We used your card though," Niall shrugged sheepishly, and I rolled my eyes. Whatever. It's my treat.

After breakfast, Niall said he was going to head down to the girl's room to check up on them. I was happy Jillian had asked Gemma to be one of her bridesmaids, and I was tempted to text her and have her come by our room so she could tell me everything happening with Jillian. What did her dress look like? How was she styling her hair? Was she wearing heels? Are the flowers as perfect as she was?

Niall returned a little less than an hour later, and I urged for him to tell me anything about Jillian. He simply laughed and shook his head.

"I can't give away any details, mate," he grinned. "But she does look beautiful. You're a lucky man, that's for sure."

I could feel the blush appearing on my cheeks. Just thinking about Jillian in her gorgeous dress was driving me insane.

After the photographer arrived, we took some quick photos of us in our wedding attire down in the corridor outside the wedding hall. A few guests had arrived early but we still had around a half an hour before the ceremony.

"Harry." I turned to see Gemma standing a little ways down the hall, and I walked over to her.

"Yeah, Gem?"

"Come with me." She smiled, and took my hand, leading me down the adjacent hallway. I was so confused, because we were supposed to be meeting guests right now, but we reached a separate room and Gemma instructed me to stand against the wall by the door.

"Stay here," she said. "Do not walk through this door, understand?"

I nodded, still a little confused, but she disappeared through the doorway without another word. I folded my hands in front of me, glancing around the room while I waited for something to happen.