Chapter 23

Chapter 23-"Let's start with why I am angry at you"

Kiara Kinght's POV

"Just because we kissed doesn't mean that I am going to talk with you and I only hugged you in dining room because dad said. I am still not talking with you anymore." I folded my hands near my chest as I spoke and looked away once I completed. From the corner of my eyes I found him looking amused. He folded his arms too and came and stood in front of me. I still looked down. He stared at me.

His sea green eyes are looking at me amused. They are so intense that I wanted to squirm under his gaze, but held myself. He has not spoken anything and the staring is not helping anymore. I take a quick look at his face and looked away. I can't take it anymore and spoke.

"What?" He shook his head slightly at my question to say nothing.

"Nothing. I was just wondering." He paused and I looked at him. "I was just wondering if you are not talking with me anymore, why did you come up when I asked you?" I am at loss of words.

That's a question I would ask myself. Yes, why? I opened my mouth to answer, but no words came out. He looked at me waiting for my answer. I blinked and looked away as I looked at him to answer. All I know is I just want to be near him... With him. I want some alone time to spend with him. I scratched my back with my left-hand fingers as I thought what to answer.

"Why?" He asked bending his head down to me. I didn't know what to answer and how to answer it. I push him back with my hands on his chest. He wouldn't budge but moved a bit. I know it's not because I pushed him, but he wanted to, that's why he moved. I walked away from him a bit towards the bed.

"What's with all the questions?" I spoke as if I am irritated when I am not. Before I know it, I am in his arms. He is carrying me to the bed. I squealed as he suddenly lifted me up and my hands clutched his t—shirt.

"Alex!" My voice came out surprised as he chuckled.

He put me on the bed and sat on it. Just as I was about to he leaned forward and put his arms around my waist to pull me to him. I tried to fight him, but he is too strong. He didn't even move an inch. It's like a fly trying to move an elephant. I huffed and looked at him giving up. He has a one-sided smile on his face and looking as hot as ever with the dimple on his cheek. I puffed the hair out of my face.

"Done fighting?" I glared at him. I pursed my lips together. "I didn't know you are so angry with me." I just looked away. He lifted me up with his hands still around my waist and I looked him surprised again. He sat me down in his lap. My legs are around his waist. My hands are on his chest. His hands are around my waist. I still look away.

I heard him sigh and chuckle. I wonder what is it that is amusing him.

"Will you tell me what I did wrong and why you are so angry at me?" His question somewhat angered me.

Does he really have no idea? Or is he being ignorant?

"Come on Little One." He urged me as his hands around me tightened. I struggled to get out of his hold. His grip didn't loosen. I gave up once again. "So you are going to stay angry forever?" I am still not looking at him. I nod my head yes. Of course not. I am going to melt soon if he keeps giving me that smile. "You can still talk if you are angry." I shook my head no.

" I shook my head no