Part 33 : Ability Exam

For the Ability Exam – We were given 1 hour to finish this task.

We were locked up in a room, where we need to use our abilities to escape the room. It wasn't easy, we should have anticipated the worst. Nasa harapan namin ngayon ay isang three eyed monster, it had ten tentacles and sharp pointed teeth- they called it the Pyrie. It was humangous and creepy looking.

Mica stepped on the shadow of the monster that made it unable to move. She then manipulated the action of the monster but Mica was having a hard time to control it dahil sa laki at lakas nito.

Jenny froze the monster that made it paralyzed for a while.

Luke took the opportunity, he teleported near the monster, he summoned a sword, a green vine was surrounding the steel edge and at the center of the sword, there was a green stone and you could see a leaf symbol inside the stone. He sliced the monter's tentacles.

Nagwala sa galit ang halimaw.

Nakatulala ako sa nangyayari sa aking harapan.

I was in awe. Nakabukaka ang aking mga mata. Ang cool nilang tignan.

They were in perfect rhythm they knew the actions of each other.

The monster was slowly getting weaker, James used his speed and he tangled the monster.

Then Luke with one final thrust with his sword, killed the monster instantly.

Once na maglaho na parang bula ang halimaw, we were in a room na napapalibutan ng mga salamin.

"How can we find our way out?" tanong ko sa kanila.

"Cover your ears" utos sa amin ni Kristine.

We all covered our ears.

"Ahhhhh"

Kristine shouted, she has the ability to destroy or damaged anything through her voice. Her voice filled the room hence shattering the glass frames into pieces.

Hindi nagtagal at nakatanaw kami ng mga daanan.

"Ayun! We saw two doors, one of them could be the real way out while the other one could be a hoax" I alerted them.

"Wait here" Vian became invisible and went the other door. It took a couple of minutes when she returned.

"We can't go that way, for sure. That isn't the way out. There were monsters inside it, two headed-dog monster and a cyclope (one eyed monster that's like a giant human.)"

Vian groaned in pian

"Are you okay? I asked her worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that the cyclope almost got me. I escaped him but he was able to scratch my arm. My invisibility power didn't last long." she explained.

"That's not a scratch!" Jenny bursted, our eyes widen at the sight of her injured arm.

"You're bleeding" I frantically said.

"She won't make it, meron tayong dapat gawin!" hysterical na sagot ni Jenny.

I remembered the day, where I got hit by a metal object pero nagawa ko pagalingin sarili ko.

What if ? Should I give it a try?

Kailangan ko itong gawin para kay Vian.

I closed my eyes then placed my hands on Vian's shoulder then my hands started to glow.

It was magical, her bleeding stopped at hindi nagtagal nawala ang sugat nito.There was no trace of scarce.

We were all speechless.