Chapter 1

*OMG HEY GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT'S HERE! TEH SEQUEL HAS ARRIVED! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU GROW FOND OF OUR NEW LITTLE PROTAGONIST! AND I HOPE THIS FIRST CHAPTER IS A GOOD ONE AND BRINGS YOU IN! TO BE HONEST I'M QUITE NERVOUS ABOUT THIS. BUT YOLO AM I RIGHT? HEH, HEH, HEH- NO OKAY. I'LL BE SEEING YOU AROUND IN THIS ONE AND THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! :D STAY CREEPY, MY FRIENDS!~*

Chapter 1

Three words.

All it took were three simple little words to have him change my life forever. Just three words...

"Are you okay?"

Those three little words. That was all it took.

"What's your name?"

Three words...

And a riddle.

"...I am nobody. Who are you...? Are you nobody too...?"

There is a story about a boy, who was as handsome and radiant as a god's child. The other children didn't want to befriend him and never wanted to give a glance towards his way. This made him a very lonely boy and he would always spend his days alone, with no one but himself. One day, a lovely, beautiful little girl saw him across a field, sitting among the swaying trees. She was a girl of wealth, but was never cold towards the other children, she was always generous and full of joy. Despite the other children's pleads, she had ignored them to see the boy. The boy looked up at the little girl and his eyes twinkled, as did hers. He saw a beautiful little girl with beauty of that of the heavens. She saw a boy who she would never be able to forget. Neither of them knew this. The little girl spent her days with the boy, and through this he finally felt happiness after so long. But misfortune was put upon him and he was to hide his beauty for there was no more to be shown. He left the little girl, not wanting to scare her or make her hate him like the other children did. She never saw him again. And she grew up without the boy by her side, like she had always wanted before. She grew up without him there to grow with her too. And everyday she thinks of those auburn locks of hair, the radiant tan skin and those golden-brown eyes that bore into hers. How could she forget such perfection? Little did she know that the beautiful young boy, would arrive again. But he would not arrive as the person he was before. He hid behind a mask of porcelain, and wore the blackest of brooding clothes. He was not a little boy anymore but a cold, sad man, driven by malevolence. He was what people called a yajuu. Despite this, she still saw him as her friend, and no matter how hurt she got, she never gave up. For she knew she could never lose him again.

This little girl...was me.

...

"OKAASAN!!!"

"Yes?"

"I ran out of shampooooooooo!!!"

"Aye, Blue..."

I couldn't suppress my chuckle. My mother came knocking on my bathroom door after a few moments and I stepped out of the shower and cracked the door open. I blindly stuck my hand out and my mom put the new bottle of shampoo in my hand. "Thank you, Okaasan!" I said with glee. "You're welcome, my little rairakku." I closed the door and quickly went back to doing my morning shower.

Once I was clean and feeling fresh I got out and dried myself off. Then I put on today's clothes and wrapped my towel around my head as I walked out. I made it to my bedroom, which was very spacey and neat. And very, very blue. Not one person can walk in here and not be blinded by the quantity of blue. It sucks to play "I Spy" in here too. My bed sheets were dark blue, my pillows were sky blue, my walls were aqua blue with sparkling glitter in them and...basically everything is blue. I have no favorite shade either. All varieties of blue are in this room. It should be a part of the Guinness Book of World Records.