chapter 16

Eleanor pov
I pulled zack on the bed as much as I could,he had fallen asleep near the edge and knowing that he is a roller made my anxiety kick in.

It was around 8 and dinner was practically done,my hopes are that we can get out of here before they even spot me or they can just leave.

I let out a sigh before feeling where gab's hand was,I turned while he playing with my thigh and now his hand is really close to my area.

"God L"he whispered in my ear.

He was most definitely fully awake now considering when he was playing with my thigh he was in and out of sleep.his hand slowly creeper up and were almost there when someone one knocked on the door.

Thank god for interruptions.

"Gabrail"sang a cat like voice.

I cracked a smirk as I watch Gabrail tense up,this girl was crazy about him to the point where she was more insane than Justin Bieber fangirls.now some aren't to crazy but im talking about that mega hard ultra fan that will cut you if you ever look at a pic of Justin in a way they don't like.

I let out small chuckle before mess my hair up a bit and unbuttoning my short just a bit so it looks like me and gab were actually doing something.

I slid over gab and made my way towards the door despite his protest. When the door was opened I was met with the face of Rio her long blonde hair and her fair complection. Her blue eyes looked at me in shock,she looked at my appearance before completely turning around and going right downstairs I looked past your to see Lisa. She looked at me with clear excitement but I could tell that her all her efforts were in vain because we weren't actually really doing anything so.

I let out a laugh as I closed the door,the look on her face was priceless but when I looked at gab my jaw fell.with only one of the night table lights on i could see gab's abs,I've seen him take off his shirt but I wasn't trying to look and now I feel myself melting over him.his build has improved tremendously.

I didn't even notice gab get up until he was right in front of me.

"You know you can touch me right "he said as he lifted my hand up to his chest.it was hard and full of muscle,he's clearly been working out.

He pushed me up against the door and started kissing my neck,I closed my eyes and leaned up against the door.I let a small sigh in satisfaction and slid my hand up from his chest to his hair.

He kissed up from my neck to my cheek,"am I allowed to kiss you L"

"You've been doing to so far so what stopping you"I asked as I wrapped my arms his neck.

He bit his lip as he looked down at my lips before looking back into my eyes and boy did that make me want to forget everything and just sleep with him.

He grabbed my butt pulling me close before capturing my lips.he kept my hand firmly on my butt before pulling me up so that my legs wrapped around his waist.

He slid his tongue into my mouth almost after picking me up,I wasn't expecting him to be so gentle considering how he was when we last did it.

"I missed this a lot but we probably shouldn't do this with our three year old son in the room"gab said as he pulled away from me.

"Your right I really am losing it,I almost had sex with you after so long"I said as I slid my hand through my hair.

"That's not what I meant babe"he said as he grabbed  on my waist a bit tighter.

I leaned over and really thought about the last time I just wanted to have sex with someone because honestly its been a while."babe im trying to say that I want to make it special"

"So like a date"