Then It All Goes To Black

I open my eyes to see darkness. As my eyes slowly grow used to the darkness, so I make out that I am in a room, with nothing but a door. So making my way to the door I see shadows pass by under the door, as if pacing. My hand grabs the cold metal as I turn it, but not before hearing muffled whispers on the other side of the door.

Upon opening the door, I see a sight that will forever scar me for life. The figures then turn to me, their eyes locking onto me.

There, standing in front of me are my friends;

Amy, Tails, Cream, Knuckles, Rouge, Vanilla and.......

Shadow.

There is blood clinging from them, pooling underneath them. They all seem to have a noticeable gash or chunks of flesh missing in them, from what looks like quills. So when Rouge goes and grabs one out of her side, my suspicions are proven correct. The quill she pulls out however has a distinct colour to it, a vibrant, light blue.

My mouth opens slightly as one of my own, so looking back at my quills I am torn when I see dried cracked blood. Looking back at them I see that their faces have still got a blank, death like stare that sends cold daggers through my soul. Through my whole being.

"Why?"

I then turn sharply to the source of the sound, finding it to be Amy who asked I reply with a stuttering and confused 'what?' 

"Why did you hurt us Sonic? We were your friends. Your family." They all said synchronized. As they repeated the same thing over and over again, I continued to look at them all.

"PL-PLEASE! Ju-just stop. Please."

"Did you stop when we asked? Did you stop when you were tearing in to our skin? Into our flesh? Did you stop when you saw the life dripping out of us?" Looking up, I try to find the source of the voice. Not finding it to be one of the other standing around me, I start to spin around in hopes of finding it.

The world around me is turning and  spinning.....but then it just stops. And I'm now staring down the side of a twenty foot tall skyscraper.

A once beautiful blue sky, is now littered with gray storm clouds.

I quietly chuckle to myself. This being the last time I will get to see any of this. To hear any of this. The clouds that leave the sky in a layer of gray covering the the sky, with only little peaks of blue shining through. The tweets if birds far from the city. The chatter of families as they walk around, the kids pointing to things they want that are displayed in windows of toy stores.

Feeling a tear slid down my face, I watch as it drops to the ground. Probably landing on someone who walks by, waving it off as a drop of rain and then hurries off for shelter. At least that's what I want to think.

Closing my eyes I feel my body fall forward, and off the building. The last thought coming to my mind being;

'I love you so much Shadow.'

Then it all goes to black.