Chapter 57: Lucci

"Robin! We absolutely will save you!" yelled Luffy.

"GYAHHHHHHHHH! STAY AWAY!!" panicked Spandam.

"They sure are bold" chuckled Kalifa.

"They're not afraid of the Government" said the other next to her.

"It's no use. They're no match to us" said Kaku.

"STAY AWAY!"

"The drawbridge is coming down!"

"Go, Straw Hat-san!"

Looking down, you saw the drawbridge lowering, which told you that the Franky Family was able to pull down the two levers. However, some Marines tried to shoot down the bridge by exploding it with bullets of cannons.

"The drawbridge stopped?!" cried out Sanji.

"They're getting in our way! What is this?! Damn it!" swore your captain. "Who was it?!"

"Eh. Well done. I'll head to the Gate of Justice before they make it across! Let's go, Nico Robin!" jumped Spandam as he grabbed the woman by her shoulders. "Someone escort Cutty Flam! Those pirates aren't even worth arresting. I have CP9 here - an assassination squad! I've got Nico Robin, the sole survivor from an island whose people were plotting to resurrect an ancient weapon...and Cutty Flam, the man who inherited the blueprints for such a weapon. There's no way in hell I'd risk losing the power this will earn me!.....Huh?"

Franky stood up and showed the chief sheets of paper, probably with the blueprints. Spandam took a step back in surprise, shock showing on his face.

"D-Don't tell me...The blueprints for the ancient weapon, Pluton?!"

"The real ones" Franky smirked.

When you heard the name Pluton, a weird feeling took over you, and you felt a little light headed. It didn't go unnoticed by the doctor who turned to you and asked if you were okay, only to freeze in stupor.

"...(y/n)?...." questioned slowly the reindeer.

"Hm? What?" you faced him.

"A-Ah....Nothing...." he stammered. "I thought there was something wrong for a moment..."

"Don't believe me? Lucci, Kaku....I know you two do" continued Franky, and both of the men narrowed their eyes.

"I never imagined this. You had them inside your body this whole time, huh?" said Kaku.