Chapter 58: Buster Call

"WHAT THE REALM OF HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!" you thought, panicking on the inside. "O-O-Oi what are you p-planning?!"

Regaining the use of your legs, you slid one of them between his legs and swung your knee to knock his private parts. Lucci let out a small growl of pain, snarling while you took this chance to get away from this weirdo. Doing a front flip, you landed a safe distance from the CP9 who grabbed his throbbing parts, kneeling on the ground.

"Not so sorry, but I'm not in that kind of things!" you spat. "Be yours? In your dreams and in my nightmares!"

"You shouldn't have done that, Princess..." he said with a dark tone, making you shiver.

Ignoring the creepy nickname from this psycho, you turned around to run straight for the door where Robin and the other guy went, only to be pinned down by Lucci. Said male used his Soru to get to the other end of the room and tackle you before you could even register he moved. You looked up at the man, laying on your side, and let out a gulp when his body grew in sizes, turning into his Zoan form.

Sweat ran down your forehead as two glowing eyes stared back at you hungrily, and you practically sensed the lust radiating from the man-leopard.

"Really not into that!!!" you sweated, praying that someone could appear. Anyone!

You cursed wildly in your head as one of his arm curled around your waist and the other trapped you against the floor. That arm was pushing against your rib cage and chest, blocking your limbs from attacking him. You closed your eyes when he leaned down, turning your face sideway. You let a shriek when a wet appendage licked your cheek, Lucci's tongue tracing and trailing against your clavicle. Your forehead took a purplish color, mouth wide agape.

"SERIOUSLY NOT INTO THAT" you cried out, slamming your forehead against his, only to howl in pain as you grabbed your head. It was hard like a rock. You probably gave yourself a concussion. "ARG! DAMMIT IT HURTS!"

"Hmph. Fool" came the snarky comment of Lucci, who smirked down at you.

"URUSAI"

"Now...What to do with you-"

"ROBINNNN-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was Luffy's voice, coming from the end of the hallway. And the second after, he came bursting into the room while yelling the woman's name. However, it was cut short when his gaze settled on you and Lucci, a deadpan appearing on his face. Both of you were also staring back at him, one from you who was beyond horrified with your teeth gritted, and the other from the corner of his eyes with a displeased expression. Your captain blinked once. He observed the situation, seeing you swiped off your feet by Lucci. He blinked twice.