Chapter 59: Let's Go Back Together

"Shit..." was all that you could come out with, as you watched the carnage in front of you.

The battleships continued to fire at Enies Lobby, causing a fire to engulf the buildings and destroy everything in its path. Robin wasn't joking. No human emotion was considered here. But it seems they didn't want to explode the bridge...yet. You were wondering about the others. Did they cross the secret passage under the sea already? Or did something else happen? And what about Luffy? Did he defeat the creepy Lucci?

"Gahaha! Did you see that, Cutty Flam? You guys are done for! No, you've been done for since the beginning!" laughed obnoxiously Spandam and you shot at him a dark look, making him quiet down.

"Say one more thing and you will end up dead" you warned.

"D-Don't you see?!" stammered the man. "The one fighting with Straw Hat is Lucci! The strongest in the history of CP9! I don't know what happened to all the others, but he's really special! After he takes out Straw Hat Luffy, it'll be your turn, Cutty Flam and Silvers (y/n)!"

"Because there is a history of it?" you scoffed. "And young man better wins..."

You shuddered at the thought of seeing Lucci again. Nope. You don't want to think about it. The bombing raid continued on the island, and still no sign of the others. A surprised expression was plastered on your face when one of the battleships suddenly fired another one, blowing it into pieces and making it sink.

"BUAHAHA! Straw Hat was on that battleship, and he just got blown to smithereens! Just like he deserved! Your captain is dead! This is the power of the Buster Call I summoned! This is justice! Now, and hand over Nico Robin. If you do that, I'll pardon you for your crimes. Why are you protecting that woman anyway? It's not like you're a pirate! The World Government devotes itself to protecting citizens like you. Do you really trust that dangerous woman, who has the blood of Ohara running through her, more than us? If you go against us, then, just like Tom..."

Before Spandam could finish his sentence, Franky landed a strong hook on his face.

"Keep that annoying mouth of yours shut!" growled Franky and the CP9 chief stood up, taking out his sword.

"Take this! ELEPHANT CHOP"

The blade of the sword transformed itself into an elephant, flying directly at Robin. You sighed and merely lifted your right leg, before smashing your foot on the head of the animal, making it crash against the ground, creating a crater around you.

"S-She stopped it" gulped Spandam.

"There really is no hope for you" stated Franky, approaching the elephant.

"Dammit Funkfreed! You're an elephant, how the hell are you losing in a battle of strength against a woman?!"