≪18≫

"Er, I thought you were someone else," he quickly released my hand away ever so gently.

"Eh?" So it means he didn't recognize me... Well, this is a chance! "Good luck finding out the right girl," I said in rather high pitched girlish tone fearing he might even recognize my voice and then stood up and was about to go when suddenly he held my hand. Yes, he held and not grabbed forcefully like he usually does.

"Wait, I want to talk to you," he said quickly, taking me with surprise. What the heck!? Why would he want to talk with me? Is it because he knows I'm the principal's daughter...? I don't think so...

"Er, yes?" I sat back down where I was sitting and he came to where Yukie was sitting earlier and took a seat and leaned forward.

"This is you, isn't it?" He said taking out a passport sized photo of mine from his pocket that I have with me most of the time. "Yes, its me. How did you get it?" I asked whilst looking all around the picture, making sure that's mine. 

"Do you know a girl, Matsuzaka Aya?" I suddenly felt like a mini heart attack from his question.

"Um, I don't think so..." I said gingerly.

"She dropped this from her diary when last time she was in my car," he said taking the photo back in his hand. "May be she admires me?" I said and forwarded my hand , "now can you give me back my photo? You have no use, right?" I said and he opened his mouth to say something but returned it without any words.

Wow, I think he does act civil around rich people. But why does he hates poor so much? I didn't even get time with Haruya to talk about it earlier.

"By the way, you go to our high school right? The Sakuragaoka High?" he suddenly asked me.

"Er, no. Why do you think so?" I hope he doesn't have any clue on me acting two person.

"Because I saw you in our school uniform when we met first time," he said and my eyes went wide. What the hell is he even talking about!? I meet him everyday but I don't think he saw me in this appearance...

"I don't think we ever met each other," I said still pulling off the high pitched girlish tone.

"We have met. When you came at our house to meet my brother? He said you were someone special to him," he asked curiously. Oh! The night Haruya saved me from woods!

"Ah, now I remember," I said and nodded.

"So I searched for you in the school but there was no record of you in the school," he said making goosebumps erupt over my skin. Is he stalking me!? Why would he search for me?

"Oh, by the way, I'm Hagiyama Akito," he said quickly before I could reply. "I am Nakanishimatsu Aya," I said with sweetly fake smile. Internally, I was feeling like 'oh so not nice to meet you!'

"Nakanishimatsu..." He repeated in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm the daughter of your principal, nice to see you," I said quickly. I hope he cut this conversation short and leave me...

He suddenly grabbed my hand before speaking, "you must know about that girl then," he said suddenly. "What? Why should I?" I asked nervously. What the bloody hell is going on around me exactly!?

"That Matsuzaka girl goes into your house, doesn't she? Is she your maid?" He asked lowering his voice. Why the heck would he want to know about me? Like the poor version of me? Is he really stalking me...? In that case, he was stalking both of me so it was a very big problem going on.

"She gave you that, didn't she?" He asked before I could think of anything to say, pointing to my bracelet. What the heck!? Didn't he see the courier already!?