Surprise!

Good evening my lovelies!  I hope this little surprise finds you well.  As you know I wasn't very happy with my original epilogue and how it felt more like a bonus scene than anything else.  Well, I've been wanting to write a new one, something more fitting for my precious darlings.  I think I've finally done it.  So after this little note I'll post the new epilogue and then I'll move the bonus scene all the way to the end and title that appropriately.  Hopefully then I'll be completely happy with my first draft.  Yes, it's still just a first draft.  I got my sand into the sandbox.

With that being said, I want to thank everyone that helped me notice some of the errors.  I do have a list of them and I want to get them in place before I take the next step . . . editing.  I'm trying to get something lined up this summer since it's my busy time at work and then tackling the re-write in the fall.  I don't know if I'll be updating that here or keeping it to beta readers until it's all done.  So I might leave another note asking if anyone is interested in that role. (unless you care to speak up now and in that case, PM me) Yes, I ask a lot of you, don't I?  I can't help it!  Wattpad is an awesome community, why not use it?

Anyway, I am still here, still around.  I have comments to reply to and PMs that make my day so I'm still lurking.  Don't hesitate to reach out if you want.  I promise that I don't bite.  I might talk your ear off though.  ;)

So here it goes...time to post and get that new epilogue up!

ooxx

Gretchen