Drink Irish

Hailey's POV

"I'm never leaving." Niall sighed as the three of us laid in the sun, staring up at the bright blue sky. "Everything about this place is sick. It really is a whole other world up here."

"Well, you're always welcome any time you want. I've got two spare rooms so you can come visit whenever you need a break." I smiled over at him.

"I will definitely take you up on that." He sighed, letting the sun hit his face as he closed his eyes. "This place is paradise."

"I told you." Harry chuckled as he playfully punched him. "It's about time you start listening to me once in a while."

"Well excuse me, but this is the first time listening to you wouldn't have gotten me into a shitload of trouble."

"Oh please, you listen to Louis way more than me and we both know he gets you in way more shit than I do." Harry laughed.

"Fair enough." He chuckled.

I smiled to myself at their bickering, I'd been listening to it for the past three days and I was positive I'd never get tired of it. I loved how playful they were with each other, how they kept each other in line and constantly kept the other on their toes. I heard Niall say something about the GoPro before their voices blended into the background as I relaxed in the sun.

I closed my eyes as I listened to the water cascading over the cliff, the sound of it putting me at ease before I felt a large, cold hand on my stomach. My eyes shot open just in time to see the mischievous grin on Harry's face before he lifted me up and threw me back into the swimming hole. I resurfaced as I heard him cackling, obviously pleased with himself as he doubled over with laughter on the rock he was standing on.

"Dick move, Styles. I was just getting warm." I scoffed. "Help me out."

"Yeah right. As if I don't know you'll pull me in." He replied, thinking he was so much smarter than me.

I tried to contain my smile as I watched Niall circling behind him as he continued to taunt me, until Niall shoved him from behind and sent him flying into the water right beside me.

"Well played, young Niall." Harry laughed as he resurfaced and Niall laughed from the seat he'd taken on the rocks.

He was holding the GoPro, checking it out before he held it up towards Harry and I, and I immediately jumped up and pushed Harry's head under the water. He immediately grabbed me and pulled me under with him and I almost choked I was laughing so hard. We continued to battle for a few minutes until we both figured we should stop before one of us drowns.

Our laughter echoed off the trees as Niall jumped in with us, handing me the camera before he started to scale the rocks to the top of the waterfall.

"I want a shot like that one you took of Harry." He said excitedly.

"Okay, be careful climbing over there though, it can get slippery." I instructed as I hopped out and got into position, setting the timelapse for half second intervals.

He reached the top of the cliff a few minutes later, climbing across towards me and calling down to me to make sure I was ready.

"Where do I jump?" He called down.

"Right here." I pointed. "But make sure you clear this rock."

"Okay, tell me when."

I hit the button and looked up to see he was ready.

"Go!" I called up and I watched him take a running start and jump, landing exactly where I'd told him to.

He resurfaced a few seconds later, a huge smile on his face as he looked over at Harry.