Jealousy is Not a Good Color

---> Trevor and Damon on side

Trevor

Ever since Jamie has come back everything has been crazier. Yes I had my problems with Damon and his gang but we always kept our distance unless we had to associate by parents' orders. This past week has been terrible. When I had to sneak into Jamie's room and I saw her my heart broke. She looked so miserable. That wasn't the first time I went into her room while she was locked away though. At night I would climb over from my window to make sure she was ok.

I was surprised when I volunteered that Eric agreed. Of course he was hesitant, but he was willing to do anything to help her. I just got into Eric's somewhat good graces. What haunts my memory though is the way I lied. I lied to both of them.

I was awake when Jamie and Rick stepped into the room. I had woken up moments before when I heard a car door slam. When I heard feet shuffling to the room I laid back down, hidden so they wouldn't know I was there. I planned on scaring them. That's what I was going to do...But then Rick left the room and it was just Jamie. This is the perfect chance, I thought. I was starting to get up quietly, but she started to lift her shirt and I couldn't look away. I watched as she raised the shirt and effortlessly took it off. She was wearing a nice black bra that shaped her perfectly. Her body was so...mouth-watering. I licked my lips at the thought. I didn't want to look away...no. So I didn't, but she saw me in the mirror and all hell broke loose.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and continued my journey to the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed a sprite can, making sure it was sealed. I turned around and decided to grab a beer since I was thirsty too. I gulped down the drink as girls passed me with sexual grins and biting their lips. I had to admit they looked so damn good in their tight, low dresses. I sent a wink to the brunette staring at me form across the kitchen. She waved and trailed her tongue across her bottom lip. I groaned in pleasure as I watched her.

Jamie's waiting fool. I let out a sigh and was about to walk out the kitchen but I was pulled back into the counter. Lips immediately took over mine and sucked the life out of me. I closed my eyes and let this girl kiss me. I peeked through my eyes and saw it was the brunette from before.

Her hands viciously grabbed my body and touched everywhere. I gave her ass a squeeze and turned us around, so she was cornered in. She moaned and I removed my lips from hers. I caught my breath and looked at her.

                "As much as I enjoyed that, I have to go." I smiled.

                "No." She said grabbing my face. I tore her hands away and stepped back. "Come on Trevor. I know you want to do this." She whispered sexily. How does she know my name? I mean everyone does, but it's just weird.

                "I'm sorry but my friend is waiting for me. Maybe another time." I offered. I turned away but was yanked back.

                "Your friend can wait." She said with anger showing in her voice. "Now come on." She started rubbing me through my jeans and I instantly stiffened. "Let's find a room." She whispered in my ear. I groaned out of sadness, because I knew I had to turn this girl down. I've been gone for like 10 or 15 minutes now.

                "Maybe later." I declare. I removed her hands and moved away from her. She attempted to grab me again but I shoved her back and kept her in place. She gasped at my aggressive behavior and her eyes widen. "I said no." I spoke with disgust. Why won't this stupid bitch get the message!? I took my hands off her and walked away. This time she didn't follow.

I quickly walked to where I left Jamie and I realized I left her soda. Shit. I dismissed the thought when I noticed Jamie was gone. I snapped my head in all directions looking for this wild girl. I began to walk around all the grinding people and drunk people. I thought about how much of a good time Jamie and I were having. The thought brought a smile to my face. She was a little drunk but she was still a lot of fun.