Chapter 70.

I hear a sigh of content as I rub my finger softly in his black locks. He hold my waist tightly while snuggling closer to my belly as he sleeps in my lap. I smile adoring his features. His black locks falling on his forehead, teasing his closed eyes. I brushed away the locks from his eyes by brushing my finger softly over them. His deep breaths can be felt when they give a warm sensation yo my belly. His lips, those red lips. I blushed as I remember the last time when I initiated the kiss. I brought my thumb closer to his lower lip, stroking it lightly as I redness of his lips gives the complement to my crimson red nail paint.

I sigh as I  remember his crying face in the night. My heart broke in million pieces when I saw him last night. And now I have decided I won't force him to tell me anything. If he would want to tell me anything then he will. I love him, I care for him and I trust him. So for the sake of that trust and love I need to do this. I need to, bother him less, by asking my ridiculous curiosity.

"Hey..good morning" I hear a deep raspy voice which was proceeded by a light moan as a pair of angelic black orbs flutter open and stare at me.

"Uhh..actually its good evening" I giggle and ruffle his hairs, feeling the softness of his locks meeting my fingers.

Those two angelic eyes widen.

"Oh fuck." He sat up abruptly from my lap. Then he look here and there, I think trying to find his mobile.

"Here it is" I said handing out his mobile to him.

He give me a assuring smile and then began to rummage through his mobile.

Should I ask him???

"Uhh...Randhir?" I whisper.

"Yeah." He said still engrossed in checking his mails.

"Uhh..actually.. There was a call for you.." I said.

"Whose call baby?" He said not looking up.

"Vikrant " I said.

Those two orbs darted up to mine.

"What he said.? Did he told you someth...I mean did he ask for me.?" He said but I notice the sudden change in the words.

"Nothing. He called up, you were sleeping so I thought to pick it up. But as soon as I chipped a 'hello' there was silence from other side and then the call hung up." I mutter.

"Ohh" he said while running his hand through his hairs. And he sigh with relief.

Weird!!

I was going to ask him that is he the same vikrant who was going to get engage to Shreya but then I go against the thought.

Isn't I just decided not to ask him anything, if he want to tell me, he will tell me himself.

"Coffee?"  We hear a soft voice and look at the door.

Maria, our housemaid.

I really am not in a favor of keeping a special maid for me but Randhir has appointed her then who I'm to oppose..

Sometime I doubt her sneaking habits but other than that, all things are fine.

"Yes please" I chipped and she make her way in.

I smile at her and she return it too. She keep the tray on the table. Then she went out but not before eyeing Randhir hungrily.

Huh.

I frown.

I give him his coffee when he was still engrossed in his phone.

I sipped my coffee beside him taking in the view in front of me.

No. Not the nature's creation outside the window, But the nature's creation beside me.

I can never get enough of him.

He brought the coffee mug closer to his red lips then holding the cup's edge in between his lips. Taking a long sip he pull back the mug from his lips and sigh as the hot coffee travel down from his throat. Then licking his lips in the end.

"Are you Done with staring?." I hear his same deep voice which create tingles in my spine. His eyes carried the mischievous glint.

"Nope." I said containing the same glint, adding a smirk in end.

"I like the confidence." He said  as a smirk kiss his lips.

"And I like all of you." I chipped taking a sip from the mug, winking at him.

"Believe me,  your this confidence is really a turn on for me" he whispers huskily and I choke on my coffee.

He is insane.

I saw his smirk getting wider.

This man knows how to turn the tables.

I just cough and saw him smirking and with his one wink in my direction,  I blushed.

Teasing him, is not my cup of coffee.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...