Solar Flare.

~Brea~

I watched as Mom sewed the last stitches on my new costume. I was ready for this, I totally was. I mean I saved my mom and dad from vertigo. I got new powers. I could do this...I think?

"I'm gonna...step out side real quick mom." I told her and ran outside into the backyard.

"Brea?" Wally asked from his yard, I looked over at him and his mom gardening.

"Hi Walls, Mrs.West." I waved as I mentally beat myself up because of course Wally would be outside as I'm having a crisis!

"What's up babe?" Wally asked as he took off his gloves and walked over.

"Psh, nothing." I smiled as I waved my hand, Wally raised an eyebrow at me and held my arms.

"Brea something's bothering you." He pressed and I sighed and hugged him.

"I don't know if I'm good enough to be my own hero." I mumbled and Wally hugged me tighter. "I'm fine being kid canary I can do that. I can shoot an arrow and I can open my mouth. But..my own hero. I don't know if I can do that."

"Look at me," Wally said "You are going to be a great hero. You are gonna kick some major butt, because you train hard, you know what your limits are and you're good." He smiled. "I can't wait for the day I get to fight along side you."

I looked up at Wally and smiled. "You're to good to me." I laughed teary eyed and Wally hugged me.

"And your too good for me." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Brea! It's done!" Mom called and I squeezed Wally.

"Go, you'll be great." He smiled and kissed me quickly. I smiled and took a deep breath before running in the house. Mom held up the suit the arms had a red ring around the wrists and then faded from yellow to orange. There were tiger claw marks that we were going to add more red to later, the pants were red and the boots were yellow and orange.

"Ready baby bird?" Mom asked as she wiggles the suit,
I laughed at her.

"As I'll ever be." I sighed and took the costume and flew to my room.

"Brea May! No flying in the house!" Mom called after me.

"Sorry mom!"

*****

This reveal idea was stupid. I could have just walked through the door and gotten this over with. But stupid Wally and M'Gann, stupid team.

Well that's not very nice. Robin teased.

Be quiet Robin.

Op someone made the bird mad. Conner laughed.

This 'bird' is gonna set you on fire. I snapped.

Brea you made it jump like 15 degrees can you bring it back a little? Wally asked. I looked down and shook my hands off.

Sorry.

"Okay, ready to see the newest hero?" Mom asked. Oh she better not have.

Whole league. Artemis confirmed.

"I'm sure she looks great!" Wally yelled. I smiled and took a deep breath. The curtain opened and I stepped out and did a spin.  As I looked around the room Mom and Dad looked proud, other leaguers looked happy even Batman was smiling! As I turned to the team M'Gann, Artemis and Zatanna looked happy. Conner looked impressed, Kaldur was smiling, Robin was smirking, Wally well...he didn't look impressed nor happy.

"You look amazing!" M'Gann spoke first as she flew up to hug me.

"Thank you." I laughed and hugged her back.

"You look very grown up." Flash smiled and I nodded as a thank you.

"KF, don't you have anything to say?" Robin asked as everyone turned to him.

"She's looks nice. She always looks nice." He said.

"That's it?" I asked, I ignored all the people's heads turning.

"What else do you want me to say?" He scoffed with his arms crossed.

"Nothing." I whispered. "So that's it. Solar Flare woo!" I smiled awkwardly as everyone watched. "I've got homework to do so I'll be going now." I told them with a nod.

*****

I sighed as I rested my head on my hand. Geometry was hard, it was even harder when you couldn't get your mind off your boyfriend who looked very upset with you today and you did nothing wrong.

"Knock knock?" Wally asked as he poked his head into my room.

"Wally." I nodded as I turned back to my geometry.

"Brea listen." Wally sighed as he sat on my bed. Oh no, no, no, no.

"It's fine. You don't have to apologize. You don't wanna be my boyfriend that's fine I-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Brea I'm not breaking up with you, god no. I wanted to explain about today, you looked so amazing and I can't wait to see you in action. But everyone was just gawking at you. Robin, Aqualad, Conner. I didn't like it. All Robin could talk about was how good you looked! And trust me. I know how good you looked-"

"Your rambling." I told him softly as I turned to face him. He looked up and laughed softly.

"I wanted to make sure you knew." He shrugged. "But you looked beautiful. Everything looks amazing."

"Thank you Wally." I smiled. He got up and kissed me before he looked over my shoulder.

"That's wrong." He teased and I playfully pushed him.

"Then help me with it." I laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello! I have actual book idea here! So I entered my other Brea and Wally book into the Wattys! Whoo hoo! And before I did so I edited it and I just really had so many idea for Brea and Wally and you guys wanted to see so many more things! So I decided to make a drabbles book for this. How often it updates I have no idea, and if you wanna see anything go ahead and request it. But other than that have a good day! Vote, Comment all that good stuff and I'll see you soon!
-Briz💕