9. Start with Friendship!

This chapter is dedicated to all grandmas who prepares delicious food for their grandchildren. I love my grandma specially for the murthaba she made yesterday for Ifthihar! That was really yummy😋👍😋

_____________________

   Siya's pov :

           Even the mention of Arjun's name in my thoughts dried my throat making me thirsty. He was hovering over me and we were so close to witness the battle of our eye lashes.

  " What are you doing? " I asked him out of breath.

        "Saving you from this heavy chiffonier, I don't want it to crush you Siya. " he told me without blinking while drinking my features. The weired part is I am not disgusted with his looks.

       Arrgg! God please ask him to stop calling me by my name.. I feel.. I mean.. It's giving me some uncouth feelings.

    " Ge.. Get up I am fine now.." I managed to bring out my words.

          "You are but I'm not, I just can't get up with this heavy weight on my back. " he told me the matter of fact.

     Oh my my, he is balancing the whole weight of the chiffonier in his back. I gulped at his brawn.

    He leaned a little to the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent making me lurch.

        "What perfume you use? " he questioned looking into my eyes.

     "Po... Poison! " I told him controlling my breath.

    He sighed and mumbled "You are definitely my poison Siya! " but it was audible enough for me.

   "Wh...what? " I asked him confused.

        "Nothing !" He told and avered his gaze.

       After few seconds people came inside searching us and got panicked to see us under the heavy wooden material.

           They tried to move the chiffonier but I noticed Arjun lifting it with his one hand while he stood up.

         By mouth hung ajar, was he playing all the time unable to lift the bureau. But why? I stood up abruptly.

        "Thank you! " I mumbled a thanks to him without meeting his eyes and escorted myself out of the Orphanage after bidding my bye to the lovely kids.

      "Where are you going? " I heard his voice from back and startled while trying to catch cab.

       "Office! " I told not meeting his scrutinizing eyes again. I didn't know why couldn't I face him.. I feel nervous.

       "I'll drop you! " he offered me.

        " No...thank you, I'll  manage." I can't spend some alone time with him again.

   " I insist! " he added.

           " I said I don't have problem taking a cab Mr. Arjun. Why can't you understand. " this guy is annoying at times.. Sorry most of the times...

        " Don't raise your voice at me Siya! I don't like people using this tone to me." He ordered me suddenly with a roar and I flinched with his tone.

        Sensing my startling he told " See. I didn't mean to shout at you but-" I didn't let him complete and moved him a little by his shoulder when something past him caught my attention.

           "Siya! "  he called me. "Shh! " but I asked him to maintain silent.

    There were few men across the alley must be 5 in number, actually not men but goons. They surrounded a man who looked pathetic with many wounds, beaten black and blue. I took my mobile out and started to record video after calling the police.