Chapter 6

ICE P.O.V

Mike tried to say i couldn't keep Iv for the week...but remember who he's talking to?

Yeah, I get what I wanted..and that was a full week watching my little sister and I was lovng it. I could actually imagine her being here and living with me long term. I missed having company around the house.

Its always just me and myself.

" Hurry up before your late " I call.

" Im coming ! " She says. It was Friday morning and she had to be at school. Im not playing that with school, she gon' get her ass up and to that school and get her education on.

She came into the livingroom with her backpack and ready for school.

" Im ready " I grabbed my keys off the coffe table.

She had on some light colored fitted Levi jeans with a pink cammy and a jean vest with some pink and white Jordans. Her hair was bone straight.

She looked like a mini me to be exact...I had to smile.

" You look pretty " I say as we headed to the door.

" Thank you " She says. I locked it up behind us as she headed to my car. I unlocked it and she got in then I followed. I stopped at McDonalds and got her breakfast before taking her to the school building.

A bunch of the kids were longing outside until the bell rung and just chilling. " Thanks for the ride, I'll see you this afternoon "

" Of course, stay out of trouble and have a good day "

" Will do " She says.

" Love you! " I call after her. She turned and smiled back at me over her shoulder. " Love you too, Innocent "

She headed towards her boyfriend and I spotted her step mother daughter..shit, that little girl ain't my sisters sister.

I headed back home where I longued around for a few hours and didn't do anything. Then texted Mimi.

I absolutely hated sitting at home and being bored.

As soon as I text and told her to call me when she got up she called me.

" Hey baby ! " She says into the phone.

" Bitch, why you so hyper this morning ? " I asked.

" Shoot, I don't know..What you doing ? "

" Told you I got my sister for the week. I dropped her off at school a little ago and now im sitting home. Want to get something to eat? "

" Yes girl, I want mexican. Meet me at Monterrey's "

" Okay, I'll see you in 45 minutes "

" Kay, boo. Bye " She says. We hung up and I headed to change out of what I was wearing.

I threw on my sun dress and pulled out the matching Steve Maden sandals I had gotten to go with it. I changed my things into a purse that matched and combed my weave down. I did my make up and sprayed on some perfume then grabbed my Ray Bans shades.

I looked over myself to make sure a bitch looked okay.

When I was satisfied with my look I headed for the door.

The nearest Monterreys was a drive away. I headed out the door and headed for my car hopping inside. I plugged in my ipod and rolled the windows down to let a breeze in started on my way to me Mimi.