Chapter 31

Hi Guys...

The video on the side is kind of linked to this chapter but only later on the song is by Nicole Scherzinger and it's called Wet ->

The picture on the side is a picture of Travis's car ->

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday today, the last day of the term before we broke up for the Christmas holidays, and I was sat in Chemistry doodling on my notebook whilst playing with the necklace, that Jake had given me, with my left hand. Scott had put some sort of video on that was related to Chemistry. I yawned and started to move around in my seat due to boredom. I couldn’t wait to hear the bell ring. I put my head on the desk and thought I would try and have 5 minutes to myself. I heard someone yawn from the left of me. I lifted my head to look at Becki.

“Are we still going to the race tonight?” I nodded at her.

“Ye... if you still want to I think Scott’s having a party tonight though as well.” I said whilst flicking through my empty notebook.

“Ok... How are we getting there?”

“I think Jake said he would pick us up”

As the bell rang I started to slowly put my notebook in my bag whilst Scott turned the lights on and stopped the video.

“Right guys... I hope you have a good Christmas and not to bring a downer on things but remember you’ll have exams when you come back” As Scott said this all the class started to groan at the thought of exams and revising. Me and Becki were the only ones left in the room except Scott. “Are you guys coming tonight then?” Scott asked.

“Ye and we’re coming to the after party as well” I told him. He nodded whilst smiling at us and putting papers into his bag.

“Alright, I’ll see you later then” He said before me and Becki disappeared out of the classroom. We started to walk down the corridor towards the main entrance and out of the doors.

“I’ll text you when Jake’s picked me up” I told Becki before she walked towards her front door. She nodded at me before I turned around and carried on walking down the road. I started to listen to Rizzle Kicks ‘Heart skips a beat’ ever since seeing Blake and Scott dance to it I haven’t stopped listening to it. I turned the corner and carried on walking until I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I slowed my pace down a little bit and looked up from the pavement to look around me and there it was... the red dodge viper parked up across the street. I looked a bit closer and saw that it was empty. I swear that was Aiden’s car. I quickly looked around me to try and see if anything was out of the ordinary. I quickly pulled my iPod up and turned the camera on. If I show Jake or one of the guys the plate on the car then they can tell me that I’m just being paranoid. But I felt as if I was being watched at the moment. I quickly looked around me for the last time before increasing the pace of my walk and reached home within 5 minutes. I threw my bag down in its usual place, next to the coat rack. I carried on walking to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of coke. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 4:30 and Jake was coming to pick me up at 5:30 so then we could go to the garage, get something to eat and then go to the race. I ran upstairs and dug into my wardrobe for something to wear and then just decided it was easier to go with the usual... Jeans, top and converse. I grabbed my clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my jeans and checked short-sleeved top that I was wearing paired with my burgundy converse. I brushed my hair and noticed that it was a little wavy and that I looked alright for the race but not for a party. I rushed into my mum’s room towards her bathroom in the corner. I could see her GHD’s on the counter in front of the mirror... I grabbed them and put them in the bag that she has specifically for the straighteners. I could hear a knock coming from downstairs. I ran to my room to grab my bag and shoved the straighteners and a can of deodorant in. I pulled the bag over my head and placed it on my shoulder. I walked out of the room whilst pulling the door behind me. There came another knock by the time I had reached the bottom of the stairs. I opened the door and saw Jake stood their wearing a pair of jeans with a white t-shirt. He looked really good.