Lily & Rose - II

Continue from Lily & Rose - I

---

The man drags Lily, who is holding onto Roses' hand, through the basement towards a lift. The plastic men stayed hot on their tale.

The man was the last to enter making sure the two girls were safe inside. Before the doors could close behind him one of the dummies thrust his arm in trying to force the doors open.

Lily could see that the atm was dangerously close to grabbing her sister. Before it could she grabbed hold of it and used all her strength to rope it off of him. With the arm now in her hands the doors closed.

"I pulled its arm off." Lily said in shock looking down at the arm.

"Yes you did. Pretty brave I may say." He spoke with his front towards the doors. It took him a few moments to work on the panel having the lift move upwards. He took the arm from her and put a device to the palm making it stop moving. A device that seemed all to familiar to Lily though she couldn't figure out how.

"Pardon?" That one word made her heart stop and eyes widen at the man in the leather jacket.

"I said you were brave." He repeated giving her a wink.

-

He placed both hands on her shoulders and spoke in a low voice, "Even though you're too young and it'll be too dangerous, you'll never be forgotten. I'll never forget you and your bravery Lily."

-

Lily started to go over the evidence in her mind. Strange creatures whom she has seen before and a man who speaks like her Doctor who had a device that seemed like a sonic screwdriver. It can't be. . .

"Doctor?" Her voice was low, almost like a whisper.

Lily caught his attention. He studied her carefully before replying. "Yes, that's my name." He looked at her in confusion. "How do you know that?" He wondered and tossed the arm to her which she stumbled to catch.

Lily couldn't speak as her mouth stayed agape. She didn't seem to be making a good impression on the alien as he wondered what was wrong with her.

He studied her once more. He couldn't help but think that she was quite beautiful. Her bright red hair seemed to be paired perfectly with her deep green eyes. She was also very brave and cunning which made her even more attractive in his eye. Just being near her made his heartbeat quicken.

And she knew who he was though he had no idea how. He definitely would remember her they had met before. Nothing enticed him more that a mystery.

After the doors opened Rose started to speak with a large grin. "The Doctor?" Rose laughed and followed him out the lift with Lily slowly following behind. "Oh my god! I'm a huge fan. So very huge!" She then looked puzzled watching him work on the lift. "Although one question. How are you real?"

"Mind your eyes." He warned them ignoring Roses question. The ginger was still on his mind.

He disabled the lift mechanism with his sonic screwdriver. It was a device Lily and Rose know all too well.

The question finally registered in The Doctors mind. He turned to Rose with a puzzled expression. "I'm sorry? A fan? Of me?"

"Sorry about my sister." Lily found the courage to step in. She started to make up an excuse to leave. "She's tired after all that running. We should be heading home. Go take care of the Autons, would yah?" She blurted out the name of the creature without a second thought.