Dance Drink

Anyone who has seen Bambi would know how when a baby deer is born, their legs do not work correctly and they walk like their legs are nothing more than tiny sticks to a potato. I was indeed, that potato when it came to me with shoes that had a heel to them. It wasn't a huge heel and easily something that the contestants on a modeling show or even drag show would laugh at but I didn't laugh. This was real shit and it freaking sucked.

Slowly, I walked down the steps that led up to the second floor of Mel and Thorin's house with my feet to the side. I didn't really see the steps but more of images of me falling down and breaking my neck in some type of horror movie or thing that was tattooed on Thorin's body. It took me a good ten minutes before getting to the bottom step.

Going the same pace as a snail, I walked away from the steps and patted the skirt that Mel forced onto my body. She smiled when she saw me playing with it, not letting go of the Satan persona that she and Stacey often sported. Subtly, I showed Mel my middle finger while patting it until I was happy with the piece of cloth that I wanted to rip off and replace with a nice pair of sweatpants. The only saving grace was that I was wearing black tights underneath it to conceal my chubby legs.

The outfit did feel a little devilish. A tight long sleeved blouse was fitted all over my torso that was sheer in some parts and thankfully fully black in the chest and stomach area. The outfit was made tighter by the belt that went around my waist cinching the maroon skirt to my body. It's not like I wasn't able to breathe but people were able to see my body and that idea right there made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Thorin, who was sitting on the couch, turned his head towards me and then back to the t.v. but nearly snapped his neck when turning it once again to make sure what he was seeing was correct. It was correct, my ass was actually somewhat dressed up for a party that he wasn't even going to attend.

"What." I barked when he continued to stare.

"N-nothing." He tried to play off his stuttering by smiling and standing up. "You look great." His hands went onto my shoulders, making it hard for me to look away so the blushing would subside.

"Thanks, man." I tried to also play it off cool like his words didn't actually mean a lot to me and I did appreciated them. My thumb went up, cutting in the small space that Thorin was creating between the two of us. He didn't seem to be bothered by this.

"Now, remember to call Daddy Thorin if anything happens, okay?" He pulled me until my face was pressed up against his chest.

Praying Mel wasn't there, I moved my hands that were once smashed up against my body to around Thorin's. My nostrils willingly took in his scent as if it was the last time I was ever going to see him. Though I tried not to be clingy, I was really going to miss Thorin while at this party.

"You know you're stupid, right?" I said with a muffled voice.

"Only for you."

"Bye Thorin." Mel said while flipping her hair. "Keep the door unlocked."

I pulled away from Thorin and began to follow his cousin though I really didn't want to. But I had to. My ass wasn't attending some party just because the thought of it being fun. There was one true meaning and that was for me to learn. My social skills were a little undeveloped so I thought this might have been a good lesson for me.