8

Btw I suck at fighting scenes

Violet pov

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pain, isn't that what was supposed to be feeling yet I felt non of it.
My body was numb to the pain caused by him, my share of pain from last night seemed to be enough.

Ian gave me one last glance. Before he turned to his front door and took of into the woods, turning into his black wolf as he runs out the house and into the forest.

"Well I guess that's that, I'll be on my way.."

"Violet...I."

I cut my sister off with a small smile," if you would have told me that you didn't want it ,it would of been fine...but keeping it a secret from me..pitying me.. goodbye." She knows how pity and me don't mix. I was always pitied, being the youngest from the twins, have eyes with less pop, and have a more dull shade of blonde hair. Then we were pitied about being a girl...a girl who couldn't take over the pack warrior position that right fully belonged to her.

I hate being pitied.

I gently wave to Brie,Dylan, Dave and Alana. I also gave a quick nod to Reese. Almost like a protect my sister nod.

Grabbing my suitcases I left the pack house with my dignity and a few peaces of my heart.

"Violet!"

Stopping in my track, nothing seems to be moving my way.
I looked back at the pack house.

"Let me drop you off..it's not safe."

I shook my head , wanting to get away as fast as I could from these northern folks and back to the south.

"No thank you Alpha Xander , I will be running most of the way." I had to keep my tone respectful and drop my eyes.

"I am heading back now as well, I will drop you at the main road ."

I opened my mouth to decline but Brie's small voice intervened." Just let him Violet.. then we will know you are safe."

My heart broke as I saw her with near tears in her eyes, I had promised her that I would stay here until she gets used to Dylan but here I am running away. At least I could do this for her.

"Ok"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I slightly shifted in my seat , trying to look anywhere but him although I couldn't help my eyes, they always seemed to make it back to staring at his profile.
He doesn't ever smile, I'm not even sure if he is breathing.

"You know you are staring right?" He asks, a slight humorous undertone in his voice.

I looked away and towards my badly chipped nails.

"My apologies Alpha ."

"I told you that you can call me Xander, why do you not listen to me, I am an Alpha," he stated keeping his voice calm.

What is up with these wolves, all of these Northern Alphas expect us to bow down to them.

"Your not my Alpha."