Where's red?

Cory-
He is back. No I thought he moved away from us. This is not good. And oh no red! I should check in him. I walk around and try to find red but I can find him anywhere. I walk over to Barney who looks really upset and nervous. "Hey what's wrong Barney?" I ask him.
"W-where's r-red?" He asks me.
"I honestly don't know I was trying to find him but I don't know where he went. You think he went after-....."
"Probably wanted to stop him." He says looking down. "We have to find him."
"OW!"Jess yells. We all run over to her. "Guys red is getting hurt really bad. He went after them we need to go!" She runs out the door. We all do too. "Shelby you and Cory go since you can run fast. Maybe Cory can knock some sense into nick." She nods and grabs my hand. I smile at her then she runs. Soon enough we find a tall tower. It said 'TC' on the front. We run inside and hide behind some conveniently shaped lamps. I see Jerome dragging someone up the stairs. I knew it was red. I pointed at them and Shelby nodded. Once the coast was clear we moved and hid behind some tall potted plants. Jerome walked down the stairs and went into what looked like a conference room. Once he closed the door Shelby grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs. Once we made it to the top I saw cages. Lots of them. I saw someone in one that I know both me and Shelby didn't want to see.
Shelby-
Why was he there? In that cage? I don't want to save him? What he did was uncalled for. I walk right past his cell as he was trying to talk to me. I see the keys to the cells on the wall hanging up. I grab them and I see red unconscious in a cell. I unlock the cell and heal him. "Cory if anyone comes up hold them off." I say. After about 2 minutes red wakes up. I grab his and Cory's hands and run down the stairs and away from that tower. I just keep running. I don't want to see him ever again! Never! I hate him! I don't care if he was one of Adams friends. He doesn't deserve to be saved. When I'm running I see the rest of our group. I slow down my running and collapse on the floor. My legs are tired and so is the rest of my body. Cory picks me up and walks over to our friends. Everyone runs over to red and asks him a series of things. "Are you ok?" "Why did you do that?" Are you crazy?" "What happened to you?" Cory puts me down but I collapse again.
"Get on my back." He says to me quietly. I hop on his back with all the strength I have left. He gives me a piggie back ride the rest of the way back to our training/living place. I can see jealousy on Max's face. I giggle. He looks at me and mouths 'is he your boyfriend?' I shake my head no. He lets out a sigh of relief. Once we make it back to our base Cory runs to the kitchen with me on his back. I giggle. When we are at the kitchen Cory puts me down on a chair and sits next to me. Lizzie gives us waffles and we eat them.
[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]
I don't know what to do I want shelax to happen but this is going move of a corby route. Let's see what happens. Bai!