15

donghyun: joo?

donghyun: do you happen to remember the fact that we share one of our kids?

donghyun: are you ever going to take dongeun? or is he stuck with me?

jooeun: are you trying to give me custody of our son even after i put you in charge of him

donghyun: um yes?

jooeun: eh well, i do need something to make youngmin less mad at me

jooeun: and he loves playing with donghyunnie..

jooeun: sure you should bring him over

donghyun: i'll be right over

donghyun: see you in a while, hottie

jooeun: erm- hottie isn't the right nickname

donghyun: i'll think of something

---

a while later there was a knock on the front door and jooeun dashed to it, ignoring the stare youngmin was giving her.

there stood donghyun with dongeun in his arms, he was trying to lean against the door frame coolly but failed and nearly fell.

"hey babe." he sputtered, giving her a wink.

"that's not the right nickname either, donghyun." jooeun rolled her eyes playfully.

"ahem" youngmin cleared his throat from the couch in the living room and donghyun nearly lost his footing again.

"oh, hyung! i was just bringing dongeun here." donghyun took this chance to enter the house and sit next to youngmin like nothing had happened the previous day. he discreetly put dongeun into youngmin's lap.

"oh he's so cuute! i mean im still disappointed about what you did yesterday." youngmin lost his seriousness and got excited at the kitten.

jooeun grinned at her brother's reaction knowing that he couldn't keep his serious facade any longer.

"c'mon bro, let's play with the kittens! im bringing donghyunnie!" jooeun turned and was about to run upstairs when donghyun spoke up.

"im right here though."

"the kitten, donghyun." jooeun looked back at him, completely unimpressed.

"i can be your kitten." donghyun said, earning a glare from the red haired boy seated beside him.

"kim donghyun!" she hissed at him, eyeing youngmin warily.

as she went up the stairs, she realised that kitten was a good nickname.

///

okay so is everyone still salty about the finale? im so happy and proud of everyone who made it into the top11 because they all worked hard and deserve it but at the same time, how did jonghyun and samuel not make it?? im highkey shook. but im excited for everyone's future so let's keep supporting all the boys and their unfinished dreams!! ♡