part 20

I like writing this, lalalalalaaa c:- Hey my beautiful smiley unicorns!! I'm writing a lot today xd ow, and after this chappie there probably aren't gonna be anymore POV  changes... Ah well, here's another lil' chappie for y'all!! c:-

chapter 20

Stiles' POV

"What kind of message?! Do you know where he is?!" Stiles exclaimed while jumping off the bed, waking the others in the process. "Mom? What's going on?" Aiden asked confusedly while Boyd, Lydia and Allison looked the same way. "I don't know honey, I think Derek will answer that question right now" Stiles replied. "Well, we got a message from the darach, and no, we don't know where Isaac is. The message only said they want to meet us tomorrow at my old loft. Then they'll give their conditions" Derek explained, and Stiles' face fell a little. "But then we will be able to get him back?" He asked hopefully, and Derek smiled sadly. "I hope so. I really hope so"

Isaacs POV

After that cryptic saying the darach and her two buff minions left again, leaving Isaac and the Yakamuras flustered. "What did she mean? Is she going to hurt mommy and the rest of the pack?" Isaac asked scaredly, and Kira and her dad sighed. "I don't know honey, I only know that she is a very bad person, and she will do anything to get what she wants" Kira said, and Iaaac nodded. "I wish I was big again, than I could rip her throat out with my teeth, like Derek and Peter! I heared Derek threaten mommy with that once in their bedroom, but I think that was just for fun" he said, giggling at their shocked faces. "I think you're a little too young to talk about murder and.. Other things, Isaac" mr. Yakamura said, and Isaac shook his head. "Am not, and I nearly killed someone once. Not really though" he explained, and now the Yakamuras just looked downright confused. "You are one weird toddler, do you know that? Could be a werewolf thing though, I wouldn't know" Kira said thoughtfully, and Isaac slapped her playfully. "I'm not a toddler!" He exclaimed, and she chuckled at him. "Of course not, how could I forget! What was your birthday again?" She asked, and he stuck out his tongue. "November fourteenth I'm turning eighteen!" He declared anyway, and she nodded amusedly. "Than you're older than me, I'm turning eighteen december the sixth!" She exclaimed, and Isaac smirked at the knowledge he was in fact older than Kira. Then the door opened a few inches to reveal a hand shoving three small plates of food through, indicating the end of Isaacs fourth day there, and he sighed sadly before shoving the little food in his mouth with his hands. Sadly the food hardly satisfied him, only left him more hungry than he'd been before. "I miss home. Mom always makes these huge meals for the intire pack, and than we all eat together" he said dreamily, and Kira smiled softly. "Well, why don't you dream about that? Dinner would indicate that it's pretty late already, and you need your sleep" She said, and Isaac nodded before yawning when reminded how tired he actually was. "Yeah. I'll go to sleep now" He said before curling up on the matress and soon after he was fast asleep.

Stiles' POV

The next morning everyone at the Hale house was tense, and everyone expressed it in their own way. Aiden was clingy, Boyd and Allison got distant while Lydia and Erica got bratty. Chris and Derek only worked, and Stiles just tried to keep everyone calm. Peter though, was acting way too weird for Stiles to handle, especially because he  usually was the only one who kept calm a little while bugging the shit out of everyone else. Not this time though, this time he just sat quietly, ignoring everyone who asked him something, exept when he growled at Chris. With his passive staring he only freaked the pups out even more though, so Stiles decided to have a word with him, and he walked up to the man while trying to shake off an agitated Aiden. "Peter, I really need to have a word with you for a minute -Aiden! My arm is not something to cling on, sweetie, we talked about this- So yeah, Peter, maybe we should take this up to your room -Same rule for my leg honey! Please, go help the others for a moment will you- Um, shall we?" He managed to bring out while pushing Aiden off and pulling Peter along with him up the stairs and into his room. He closed the door and looked at the man who was still managing to completely ignore his presence and was now seated on his bed, seemingly pretty fascinated with the dirt under his nails. "Peter, what the fuck is up with you?" Stiles exclaimed, and the other man casually looked up from his nails. "Well Stiles, why would you ask me that?" He asked in an annoyingly emotionless voice which Stiles chose to ignore when he sat down next to the werewolf. "Peter, please. You've been acting weirder than normal today, and I know something's up. I'm worried about you" Stiles said in a genuinely worried voice, at which Peter sighed. "Look, Stiles, I appreciate you worrying, I really do, but I don't need your mothering. I'm not one of your pups and we both have enough on our plates as it is"  he exclaimed, and Stiles shook his head. "I'm not so sure. Ever since you've become part of this pack you started feeling more and more like a pup to me. That's why I think I know what's going on. Your mate bond with Selena is weakening, isn't it?" He asked, and Peter growled at him while his eyes flashed a bright blue. "It's not! It can't be! That would mean..." Peter started, his voice dying away in the end. "That would mean you've found a new mate, indeed. Do you know who it is?" Stiles asked softly, knowing this was a painful subject for the man. "Yes-No. I can't, it can't be. I can't do this Stiles" Peter said softly, and Stiles put an arm around him. "Peter.. Why are you so afraid?" He asked, and Peter laughed through a single tear making its way onto his cheek. "I have all the reason to be, don't I?" He said, and Stiles nodded. Yes you do. But you're also angry, aren't you?" He asked, and Peter stared at him. "How do you even know all this?" He asked, and Stiles shrugged. "I'm also an alpha of this pack, if you haven't noticed. And I'm a lot better with emotions than Derek" he said, and Peter nodded. "Well, you were right. I am angry, mostly with myself. I just-" He started before interrupting himself because another tear found its way onto his cheek. "I feel like I'm betraying them. Selena, the children. I can't forget them" he said in a choked voice, and out of instinct Stiles put his arms around the man and pulled him close. "You're not betraying them. You're honoring them by living. You've stood still for too long Peter" he said, and Peter shook his head. "I want to believe that Stiles, I really do. I want to live, and love, and do everything. But I can't. I'm damaged good, and that can't be undone. There's just darkness Stiles, there is nothing left to love" he almost whispered, and Stiles pulled him even closer. "There is Peter, there really is. And you are the person who refuses to leave a light for the ones who try to get to you. And for some reason I believe the one you need to be with has a past as well. You'll work it out Peter. You and Chris, if I'm right" he smiled, and Peter looked up at him again. "How did you- thank you Stiles. You don't even know how much this means" he said softly, and Stiles smiled again. "You're not as bad as you want everyone to believe, are you?" He said, and Peter smirked. "Don't tell anyone" he said conspicuously, and Stiles just smiled. "I won't. I'm going downstairs now, in an hour we have to be at the lodge, so I have to be there for the others. I hope to see you there as well" he said before exiting the room, just to be tackled to the hallway floor. "God, Aiden!"