The future 4

How do you find the world's biggest bitch?
Again sorry for cursing.

Well you assemble a team of outraged friends. Together with my friends and my old bending teachers we set out a map.
Terrus, my old earth teacher, found her just by using one rock.

"How did you do that?" James wonders.
"The only trick I never told your wife, couldn't have her be the best." Terrus rumbles, I eye him he smirks.
"Thank you." I tell him.

"What's the plan?" Juliet asks.
After three children she still isn't mature. Her and Ben got married after me and James. They were the chillest, laid back parents you could have, but that didn't mean they don't fear for their children.
After what happened to Clara, Juliet didn't let her kids out of her sight for an entire month.
I did the same with mine as so did my other friends.

"We go and I'll torture her until she begs for death." I state.
They stare at me as I shrug.
I was so serious.
"Than we'll torture her together." James grabs my hand and I give him a soft smile.

"Mom, if she's really alive. What will we do when we safe her and-" I cut Elijah off.
"The only important thing is, is that she's alive. The rest we'll deal with later." I tell him.
I was wondering the same as him, but the possibility that she was alive drove me mad.
I had to safe her, since I couldn't the first time.

"Come on, let's go." James decides.
Time to safe our daughter.

------------------------------------

A deserted ice cream place was not Madison her style, it kind of surprised me. But James seemed to totally get it.
"I took her here after school when we were together. But they closed two years ago..." he cut himself off, realizing it.

I push in the door with my foot, Ben whistles.
"Go get 'em, Phoebes." He cheers.
I shake my head at him and make my way inside.

It was so dusty we all had to cough and cover our mouths with our shirts. Some popped lamps kept flickering out electricity.
James raised his hand collecting it all and used it as a lamp.

We make our way to the back of the store. I hear one scream and my feet take over, it was Clara. I knew it.
Running with James at my side into a dark room, we came to a halt. I hear soft cries. James is quick in bringing the lamps to life with the electricity.

"Clara." Caleb breathes out.
There she sat, legs hugged up to her chest. Trembling like crazy, her hair dirty and her clothes ripped.
James reacts as first as he sprints to her.

Me and my family are soon to follow. James falls to his knees and hugs her tightly. She scrambles up to his chest and hugs him tightly.
I go through my knees next to them and caress her dirty hair.
"Mom." She cries and jumps on me.

I catch her and pull her close. My eyes going to my entire family, to my parents.
Mom is crying and dad looks dazed, like he couldn't believe Clara was actually alive.
But she was.

I could feel her, she felt different but still the same.
She was still my daughter who I knew.
Just deep down, put away after two years of torture.

"Honey, what happened?" I ask her slowly.
"S-she..." She coughed, her voice so hoarse.
"Water." I ask.
Made threw me a bottle and I gave it to Clara, who drank it all in once.

"Dad abounded her on prom night for you, she's angry." Clara rambles.
Me and James were crowned king and queen, we shared a kiss and he chose me over her.
Was she still not over that?

"Where is she?" I ask.
"I'm here." We all turn to the voice.
Madison was still as gorgeous as ever, but looked somehow lunatic.
Which she was.

Her long brown hair was thrown in a ponytail and she looked like a dark spy with her black jeans and tight black tank top.
I hand Clara over to Caleb, James helps me to my feet.
"Make me proud, baby." He whispers to me.

I know he just gave me permission to go wild on her.
And I was about to kill her, but torture her first.
Nobody touched a child of mine.

"Madison." I snarl.
She laughs, making me already irritated.
We step closer to each other, now I had a close look. She look old and tired.
That perfect skin was gone.

"You finally found her. She's been screaming for two years already. Kept telling me how you would kill me if I just laid one finger on her. And I did and see I'm alive." She grins devilishly.
"Not for long." I snap, cracking my knuckles.

"I'm not scared of you. And I think I made my point. Just give James-" I cut her off.
"High school is over, get over it! This isn't about you, James and me. This sis about you taking my daughter from me for two years!" The entire room rumbles.

When I'm angry, I can't control my rage.
It's something I got from my dad. But we both just came up for the ones close to us.
Nothing wrong with being loyal.

"He abounded me for you!" She screamed out, grabbing her sword.
I turned to my family.
"Get Clara healed, I'll finish her."
They all nod, trusting me.
I see James carrying Clara out, she holds tight into him.

I turn to Madison when they all left.
My eyes turn whit and I get into my trance.
The only thing I could make out was the complete horror on her face, when I destroyed her.