chapter two - "Now" edited

Jace's pov

"Come on Jace , we'll be late to the ball. Besides I am sure the alpha won't be very happy that you're not taking his little angel's party seriously" Blake, a warrior said.

Jace didn't care about the party or women.

In fact he loathed them.

Whenever he looked at one he would remember the woman he loathed with such passion.

 The woman that took everything from him.  

The woman he took such pleasure in witnessing her grasp her last breaths as he stabbed a dagger deep in her chest.

He shook his head.

He would go to that darn ball, stay for a while and then return back to his territory.

Hours later, they finally reached Dawn pack.

When he entered along with some of his warriors he was surprised, as the theme of the party was one of the old days.

Of an age 200 or so years ago when women dressed in old fashioned dresses and men in elegant suits.

The five warriors accompanying him, were escorted to a room to change their clothes and dress accordingly.

Jace however excused himself to attend the meeting between the alphas of the country about the vampires.

-----------------------------------

Tommy's pov

After they were all dressed and welcomed by the alpha, they were escorted to their table.

Dante, the greatest warrior after their alpha and a great friend sat to his right, while his big brother Mark sat to his left.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by a sweet voice saying,

"Long time no see old man and where is that bitch of a daughter of yours? She does realize i came a long way for her birthday"

Tommy waited for the growl and the party to turn into a bloody mess but to his surprise, the alpha laughed heartily, kissed her forehead and replied,

"Technically you're not insulting her, you're all bitches.''

''Yes and you're all sons of bitches''

The alpha laughed again, ''You're impossible. She is sulking in her chambers, still unable to decide what dress to wear. Can you please bring her down my dear?"

She kissed his cheek saying, "We'll be right back" and with that she headed up the stairs.

Tommy was stunned.

The alpha shook his head smiling before walking to them.

''Thomas Salvatore, glad that you were able to make it. Is your alpha here?''

''Alpha Dimitri, the pleasure is all our and yes, alpha Jace is already in the meeting room along with the others''

''That doesn't surprise me. If you'll excuse me gentlemen I have a meeting to attend''

"Alpha Dimitri? Who was that girl? The one you were just talking to?''

''THAT is Lionesse. I swear that girl has no idea what protocol means and no ounce of fear in that brave heart of hers, trust me boy, don't be fooled by her short height or sweet face, trust me she will make you kiss the ground''

''You may sit here ladies'' a servant said from beside him bringing Tommy out of his shock.

Lionesse?