I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend

“Chace, Chace , Chace!” I screamed through Chace’s tickling, begging him to stop

“That’s right baby say my name,” he teased with a smirk.

I did my best to scowl at him, but the tickling made it too difficult, I probably looked like a demented freak. I thrashed around in his arms trying to get him off me, but it was no use. He was twice my size and had more than twice my strength.

“Stop!” I squeaked out almost positive I was about to pee myself.

“Whoa,” Adam laughed, “Chace Mathews, what are you doing to my little sister?”

“Nothing,” he said in a sing song voice and looked evilly at me.

                                ******************************

Hard to believe that was two months ago. At the end of June my brother Adam and his evil best friend Chace decided to go ‘learn’ by touring the country a bit during summer. And by ’learn’ I mean drink, go to parties, and hook up with girls. It’s not like I could stop them. My parents were never home.

But a lot had changed since two months ago.

Firstly I lost a lot of weight. I’m talking like twenty five pounds and I got a light tan. I let my hair grow out. It’s long, wavy locks were now flowing far down my back. I’d also dyed my hair from blonde to dark brown. There was now a tattoo low on hip that read ‘AMOR’. The basics were the same though. My eyes were still a piercing blue, my features were still soft, and I still had long legs, making me look taller than I was. I still had curves too. They were just in better places now.

I shook my head, forgetting about the past, and jumped into the pool. It was a little cool considering it was the end of August, but I loved it anyway. It felt like I spent days in the pool, but it was more likely an hour.

I was just about to get out when two giant splashes occurred on both sides of me. Two arms grabbed my torso and another two grabbed my legs drowning my under the water. This is it, I thought, I’m going to die, goodbye cruel world.

Suddenly I was released and swam to the top as quickly as possible, grateful to still have my life, with the two bodies following behind me. I backed up against the edge of the pool and let my hair hang in my face.

“What are you doing in my pool?” a voice I recognized all too well asked.

“Adam!” I yelled and, after pushing my hair back to show it was me, jumped onto him in a hug, “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming home today?”

“Skye?” he asked in disbelief.

“What happened to you?” Chace mused inappropriately and Adam let go of me.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked irritably getting easily offended by whatever words slipped out of Chace Mathews’ mouth. The guy always loved to torcher me.

“He means you look really different,” Adam clarified.

“Good different?” I asked Adam not concerned with Chace’s response even though his eyes were wide.

“You look really pretty Skye,” Adam smiled and I grinned back.

He swam to the side of the pool, climbed out and grabbed my towel. He dried himself and announced that he was going to unpack. Then he left.

“What?” I snapped when I noticed Chace staring at me with an odd expression.

“Did you forget to feed yourself while we were gone?” he smirked.

I glared at him, what was he trying to say? I didn’t work for this body? Because I worked for this body.

“No,” I told him angrily and hopped onto the edge of the pool, “Can you just go away?”

Chace moved into my already spread legs, his face at my height, and leaned into me, “Skye, you should know by now I won’t do that.”

His perfect abs were nearly pressed onto me and I felt slightly embarrassed as I wondered what his blonde hair and tan skin would feel like against me. I looked away from his beautiful hazel eyes and grimaced.

“You are the most infuriating human on Earth,” I growled.

“I’ll give you five seconds to take that back,” he threatened with his cocky smirk still in place.

I shook my head and he pulled me into the water with him. Dunking me under and then letting me back up.

I crossed my arms over my chest, too furious to even deal with him. I stormed out of the pool. It wasn’t until I got on the ladder with my back facing him and uncrossed my arms that I noticed.

“Skye!” he called and I turned around slightly making sure to cross my arms again, “Catch!”

He shot my yellow bikini top at me and it fell directly onto my breasts.  I blushed, turning scarlet red. No matter how much I hated him I had to admit all those years of football certainly gave him great aim.

A/N: I hoped you liked it! I kind of liked writing it better than my old story so tell me what you think. Comment, vote, and fan! :)