♱Chapter 35♱

Raven's P•O•V

I breathed in deep, taking in the scent I could recognize instantly as Alec's. Feeling his perfect body beside mine never felt so right. I almost wished for the sound sleep to come again and for us to stay like this forever.

A yawn escaped my lips as I tried to move closer to him, but winced instantly. Alec awoke with a hoarse moan and pulled me closer.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked. I shook my head and scoffed.

"Just a little sore." I replied. Alec hummed in response and pulled me on top of him swiftly. I held close to his chest as I lied on top of his perfectly muscular body, tracing circles above his heart.

I looked up and smiled at Alec. I lifted myself to kiss him, then parted from him. I sat up on the edge of the bed, letting the sheets pool around my hips. Alec's eyes flared bright red. I stood, letting the sheets fall away from my completely bare body and walked over to the chair where I had placed my robe. A chill now filled me once I departed from the warm bed and I started to pull the robe on, but before I could tie it, I felt Alec's arms wrap around my waist.

"Where are you going?" He whispered in my ear. I shut my eyes, tilting my head back so I could rest it on his shoulder.

"To take a shower." I told him in reply, holding his arms that were wrapped around my waist.

"Are you sure about that?" Alec asked gruffly and turned me around so I faced him. I raised an eyebrow at him pointedly and smirked.

"Yes, I'm sure about -" I started to say but he cut me off by smashing his lips against mine. I gasped and felt him walk me back over to the bed. I smiled in the kiss.

Suddenly, I found myself under him. I giggled as he used his speed to get us on the bed quickly. I pressed my chest against his, arching my back against him. He parted from the kiss and gazed down at me with those bright red eyes, a look of an untamed beast filling his firm expression.

"Don't tempt me, Princess." Alec said sternly, his eyes shining rubies down at me. I gave him a devious look and pressed myself closer to him. He shut his eyes and growled lowly.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Is that tempting?" I asked sarcastically. Alec opened his eyes, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Okay. Now you're just asking for it." He murmured gruffly with a small smirk planted on his face. I feigned my confusion obviously.

"Oh am I now?" I whispered teasingly as I glanced down at his lips then back up to his eyes. Alec lowered his hips and pressed closer to me. I gasped, then smiled at him mischievously.

"Now, what were you saying about a shower?" Alec whispered, placing his mouth behind my ear with a gentle kiss. I took in a sharp intake of breath and let out a breathy laugh in response.

"I was just thinking that it's already two o'clock and we should get ready for the day." I said, my voice ragged as he planted soft kisses behind my ear.

"And what is there to get ready for?" Alec murmured in my ear and started kissing down my neck. I whimpered.

His kisses started to lower down to my collar bone. He lightly nipped at the skin then kissed down to my breasts. I breathed out a small moan as he squeezed my left breast while taking the other in his mouth. Although he was rough with it, he didn't once bite down or break the skin. I moaned out loudly as he did so.

Slowly, he departed from them and I huffed annoyedly. Alec laughed, his lips pressed against my abdomen. My hands found their way to his hair, twisting and knotting themselves into the soft, midnight black locks.