Roadtrip

Alexander's P.O.V

We all look at each other for a moment longer before i stand up, clapping my hands together and giving a small sigh, "Well let's go give Katia's dad a visit."

*^*

I didn't know what to think about Katia being a Zangara. One part of me told me to drop her right then and there and have her killed for treason and the other part of me to that part of me to shut the hell up.

Sure she was a Zangara but still that wasn't her fault and i truly accepted that and the part that didn't got told off. Id been thinking really hr d when i finally decided we would do what Kate's brother said. IN the end Katia had a right to meet the father that created her.

At the moment i was in my room packing to go to the Zangara territory tomorrow. Everyone else was doing the same, well, Katia and Zeke were getting him some clothes that he could wear for tomorrow since he'd been wearing the same clothes since he got here. They were going to get him some pajamas too.

We would leave first thing tomorrow and head to the Zangaro.

Katia's P.O.V

Me and Zeke were currently in the pack square looking for some clothed for him to sleep in and to wear tomorrow. At the moment, so that we wouldn't get attacked, he put a spell that made him see only like he was werewolf and considering there were no Alphas around we weren't in any kind of trouble.

We walked into a quaint shop that we saw some good clothes in. Zeke looked around as i continued to think about the events that had taken place that day. I still had no idea what Alexander thought about any of this.

So far all i new is that he was curious since he wanted me to go meet my father and had announced he was joining us. I also saw little reassurance from the fact that i wasn't dead or sent away yet but hey he could just want to get information about this before doing so. Again my wolf started to growl at me but stopped when she saw she was about as worried as i was, maybe more.

I sighed as i looked around until Zeke called me over to the cashier when he'd chosen his clothes. We paid and went out of the store. It wasn't dark yet and we had time so we went into the diner i'd come to on my first visit to the pack square. We sat down and ordered.

I looked at Zeke after the waitress left, "So, whats our dad like?" I asked warily, hoping he was better than the person i thought was my dad. He chuckled and his features brightened at the mention of the man i had yet to meet. "Hes tall," He started. I could tell that because we were both an exceptionally gigantic. I'd always wondered where i got it from since the man i thought created me was only about a few inches taller than my mother and shorter than me.

"He's almost bigger than life, it's quite ridiculous. He's strict but also very nice and he is quite anxious to meet you, has been since he found out you existed.He's kind and considerate but also very responsible." He paused as the waiter set the food down on the table, bowing at me slightly.

He continued once she left, "He's very protective over everything he cares about and is all in all a great guy."

I nodded as we ate and then went home. He went to sleep in the guest room across the hall so that we could wake up more easily tomorrow. I went to my room and started to pack for a week's worth of time in the Zangara territory since, although we weren't staying for more than 4 days i still wanted to be prepared just incase we wanted to stay longer since in fat it was my father and it could indeed happen.

I looked out the window into the setting sun as i watched the colors mixing into each other as it disappeared over the horizon with the trees enveloping it. I sighed, everything was changing and i didn't know if this was going to go well or not.

*^*

Katia's P.O.V

The next morning i woke up at the crack of dawn and dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. When i got out i went ahead and changed into some clothes that were comfortable but elegant enough to make a good first impression.

I again dragged myself to the door and went across the hall and into the guest room where Zeke was at. I found him in his bed with the sheets wrapped tightly around him and his small snores ran around the room. I decided to take the light approach and shook him lightly. After doing that about 3000 more times and then finally jumped on him and screamed, "WAKE UP!" and watched him tumble to the floor and land with a thud.

"Get ready." I threw over my shoulder as i walked out of the room going to get my suitcase and anything else i needed ready.

I went downstairs and put my suitcase near the door as i went into the kitchen to make things for us to eat on the way since it was going to take us 8 hours in the drive there. I got the ingredients for some BLTs and laid them out on the table making 4 of them since Alec, Alexander, Zeke and i were going.

I still wasn't sure how my father would react when he saw me with so many werewolves and found that i was mated to one of them, especially an Alpha. I just hoped he didn't kill either of them and didn't refuse to see me when he found i brought them.

I had just finished putting the sandwiches some water bottles and some juice into a cooler when Zeke came bounding down the stairs with his hair disheveled and his clothes wrinkled. I laughed at his appearance since i had woken him up so gracefully this morning.

He was grumbling when i set the cooler near my suitcase at the door and his which i had brought down from his rom with no thank you from him may i add. He grabbed a sandwich that i had made him. I chuckled again, "Would you like some coffee with that?" i asked, amused. He grumbled a 'yes'.

He finished his meal as we heard honk from outside signaling that Alexander and Alec were here to come and and get us. We went to the door and got out. I had a backpack with smaller necessities and some extra clothes just in case on my back. In one hand i was rolling her suitcase and in the other hand i had the cooler with the food i had prepared for the trip.

Zeke had only a small suitcase with the clothes wed bought and other necessities. We got in the car and off we were towards the father i never knew and a long ass drive.