Loving Too Hard (Albus Severus X Emma)

MOONYLOVER33

Warning: Smut

Word count: 551

"Emma?... Em?.. Emmy baby." Albus had been bothering you all day in the library as you were studying for the upcoming test in Potions and you wouldn't allow anyone, not even your boyfriend of three years, distract your from your studying.

"Emma, can you PLEASE take a walk with me?" He questioned, looking at you with pouty lips and his signature puppy dog eyes. Sighing, you turned and glared at him.

"I am studying Albus. Can't you tell?" He sighed as you went back to taking notes when suddenly, your notes were not in front of you anymore and you heard feet pattering away. "ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER!" You yelled out, chasing him all the way to the courtyard. There he was, standing there with your notes in his hands, grinning at you.

Albus grinned before you said something that made him stop smiling and swallow. "I won't have sex with you tonight unless you give me my notes back." You stated bluntly. Immediately he gave you your notes. Grinning, you started walking away before he grabbed your wrist.

"Nope, I want sex now." You stared at him shocked before sighing and saying 'okay'. With that, he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the castle and towards the ROR (Room Of Requirements) which was hidden somewhere else. Once there, he immediately pushed you on the bed that spawned and began kissing you hungrily.

"You're so beautiful Emma Kelly. I love you so damn much." He muttered between kisses as he took both of your clothes off. Once there was nothing between you both, he shot down under the covers and began to slowly kiss between your thighs before going to your clit, gently kissing it before sucking, causing you to moan and squirm as he inserted three fingers into you.

"A-albus!" You moaned out as he quickened his pace, your fingers curling around his hair. Suddenly, you felt him stop. "Albus?! What the-" you didn't get to finish because he had inserted his member into you quickly. "Fuck Albus! You're going to rip me apart!" You shouted and moaned at the same time, causing him to lightly chuckle. "Relax babe." He said as he leaned down and kissed you before pulling away, staring into your crystal blue eyes. "You're so beautiful." he whispered.

You smiled as you pulled him back down, kissing him more before he pulled away. "I-im close!" He moaned out, burying his head into the crook of your neck and sucking hard. Suddenly, you felt him explode in you causing you to cum on him and moan in exctacy.

Pulling out and plopping beside you, he turned over and rested on his right side. "You look like an angel... My angel" he whispered, running his hand through your blonde hair. Sighing in content, you whispered back with a slight giggle. "You were loving too hard." And with that, he kissed your lips once more before you cuddled and began dosing off, feeling warm in each other's embrace.

Hope you liked this Emma. Not my best but it'll do, I couldn't exactly think about hat to do but as a fellow Ravenclaw, I decided to start off as you studying. Hope you like it and yeah, let me know. Xx~MBear