Favorite Lip gloss (Roxas)

Thoughts

Your POV

The bell chimed as I walked out of the store. I had just finished shopping for Namine's birthday next weekend. My stomach grumbled as the aroma of food got stronger. My feet led me to the food court in the mall. Standing there in the middle of the area I couldn't decide on what to eat. 

"Hey (name) over here!" 

I glanced over to my right and there he was leaning over the counter in his cute uniform. Casually as possible I walked over to him. "Hey Roxas what's good today?'" I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my crush so I resorted to let my stomach to the thinking. "Oh well you know the usual stuff," he was trying to play it cool in front of you. It was really cute. 

Giggling, "Ok just give me the usual then Roxy." "That will be $3.58. Don't forget to give me a nice tip ok," he winked as he took the money I handed him. He walked off preparing the food as I deposited a couple of dollars in the tip jar. 

"Yes I got (name) to laugh at my jokes twice in the same hour. Crap I hope she didn't hear that!"

Chuckling to myself now after hearing Roxas talk to himself I placed your bags on the counter and looked around the mall. It wasn't crowded today and the place seemed pretty chill for a Friday.

"Sorry for the wait (name) here's your food." "It's ok Roxy-Poxy you didn't take that long anyway." 

I started reaching for my food and I swear it was like I was practically drooling over it. Not even a second later, reaching for my food Roxas took it back. I looked at him confused and he just smiled lightly. Balancing the tray of food in one hand, Roxas slid over the counter and landed right next to me.

'My break just started, I thought you should join me," he winked and I giggled silently agreeing.

He took my bags from the counter and led us to a deserted table in the middle of the food court. After setting the stuff down and pulling a chair out for me Roxas sat himself across from me. I snatched my food back quickly and started eating. 

"So did you get Namine a gift yet?" I looked up at him, "yea I just got it from her favorite store, along with some stuff for me." He looked interested, "what did you get her?" "I got her some oil pastels and some cute shirts, why?" "Oh you know just wondering..." "you haven't gotten her anything yet have you?" 

He shifted in his seat and my food was momentary forgotten. "Well yes and no. I know what to get her I just need to get my paycheck today so I can go buy it." "Is that why you asked me to tip?" "Hahaha no I just wanted some more money." "So you can buy some more ice cream isn't that right Roxy." "You know me so well. So what did you buy for yourself?" "Oh you know some clothes and new lip gloss since I was running out." 

My food was finished and the try was just sitting there on the table between us. The conversation continued on the most random things. We sat there laughing at ourselves.

"So (name) who do you like," Roxas had suddenly brought up the question and time seemed to be slowing down. I wasn't sure what to do, am I suppose to tell him I like him. My eyes frantically looked around and landed on one of my shopping bags. "Well I'll tell you only if you guess what flavor my new lip gloss is." His head whipped back to face mine.

"But you only get one guess and only the guys can help you." "What happens if I lose?" "That's easy Roxy, I get something from you." "Sounds easy enough it's a deal."

We shook hands and he went to go put my tray up. 

-Monday-

I was walking around school during lunch enjoying the free time left. There under a tree Roxas was surrounded by our friends, more specifically our guy friends. He seemed to me in a panic as he was talking to Axel and Zack. Sora frantically waved his hand around and resulted in getting hit by Riku. I walked away confident of winning our little game.

-Thursday-

It seems like everyday the guys would meet under the tree during lunch and go to the mall after school. I surprisingly found Axel in the back of the library during free period today. 

Why is Axel here? I didn't even think he would know what a library was. Is he reading? The world is gonna end! Wait, false alarm its just a magazine... a girl's magazine.

"Hey Axel whatcha doing?" He glanced up, recognized it was me and looked back down at the magazine flipping the pages. "Oh hey (name) just read. You know helping little Roxy out with your game." "Well I'm just surprise that you know where the library was. How's the game going anyway?" A sigh escaped, "well it's kind of hard is there seems to be a bunch of different flavors of lip gloss, but we narrowed it down to the most used and liked by girls. There's still a lot of choices to choose from though." "Do you want a hint then," my lips curved into a smile. 

"But you said we couldn't get help from girls." "No I said Roxy can't, plus I can give you a hint. It's not against the rules." He looked a bit shocked but happy none the less. "So what's the hint?" "It's not fruity." Axel suddenly stood up and the magazine dropped to the floor. Quickly he picked it up and made a mad dash to the door. 

-Friday-

School had finally ended and I headed to my locker. Roxas didn't approach me all day and it was bumming me out. Sighing I collected things I would need for this weekend and closed the door.

"(name), (name) I figured it out!" Turning around so my back was against the lockers, I saw Roxas breathing heavy and smiling at me. "Oh you did? What flavor is it?" He stepped closer to me and put his arms on both sides of my head. Crashing his lips down on mine my arms wrapped around him, dropping my stuff on the floor. Grinning, "I think this is my favorite flavor (name)." 

Before he could kiss me again, Axel came shouting, "Roxas did you figure what flavor it was yet?" He came to a halt seeing me and his best friend in that position. "Umm am I interrupting something?" Grinning he looked away, scratching the back of his head.

Roxas's vibrant eyes locked with mine and smiled, making me smile too, it was contagious. "Yea Axel it's my new favorite flavor on (name), sea salt ice cream," he said before crashing his lips back down on mine again for more.