5. Doppleganger bitch

[Edited]

I awoke to the sound of shuffling. After rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes, I looked around. My eyes came to a figure in a black, probably expensive, suit.

Elijah.

"Um, why are you in my room?" I questioned, hiding under the covers as I was only in a big t-shirt and underwear.

What? It's comfy.

"We are going to the Mystic grill for a little talk. Niklaus said as long as you stay in my sight, you can leave the house," He responded, calmly as usual.

"Oh, thank god! I've only been stuck in this house for one day, yet I feel as though I'm going mad," I said over dramatically. He shook his head at me and left my room.

I got up and went into the en suite bathroom.

Rich bastards.

I showered and dressed in light clothes. The weather was warm so I was making the most of it. I brushed my hair and applied some makeup. After brushing my teeth, I made my way downstairs.

I met Elijah in the hallway and stopped dead in my tracks. No pun intended.

He was looking casual. Not wearing his suit anymore, neither was he naked (don't be cheeky). He was wearing black jeans which really did suit him. He looked like your average guy but hotter. Much hotter.

"When did you change clothes?" I asked gazing at him.

"When I left your room," he replied looking at me weirdly. I quickly snapped out of my daze realising I was ogling at him.

"What!" a voice boomed across the hall, "You were in her room?" It snapped again.

We glanced over to see Kol, red faced and teeth baring.

"Kol, calm down, he just went to wake her up. They have to have a little talk today, now but out," Finn sneered at his brother, appearing behind him.

"Well then, Elijah lets go," I said, attempting to clear the awkward tension.

***

Once at the grill, I thought my mouth was going to explode with questions. I needed answers and one way or the other, I was going to get them.

When we were sat at a table and had got comfortable I asked my first question that I was dying to know the answer to. "What was up with Kol's reaction this morning?"

"He fancies you and was just jealous," Elijah answered like it was obvious.

"Right?" I commented sarcastically, not believing a word.

"So we found out that Alexander is Alive, the only problem is, we have no idea whereabouts he is. My family and I have promised to protect you, you have our word Victoria."

"Great, fantastic!" I exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from my voice. "He could be anywhere, with anyone," I sighed.

I noticed a girl walk into the grill, fitting the description of Elena. She looked at me and motioned, with her head, for me to go outside.

"I'll be right back," I told Elijah.

"No, you're not leaving my sight. I promised Niklaus."

"I'll just be outside, come out in a minute and we can go home. Okay?" I asked.

He nodded. I walked through the grill and out the door.

"Victoria, right?" A voice asked.

I turned to see the girl. "Yeah, you must be Elena?"

"Not quite. I have a message from Alex," She said, grabbing a glass bottle from the ground and smashing it, ramming it into my stomach.

I screamed in agony as the glass pierced my skin.

"This is a warning. If he finds you, well let's just say angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is coming," She growled into my ear.

She whooshed away just as Elijah came out the door.

"Come on, let's get home and you can tell us what happened," He said whilst pulling the glass bottle from my stomach.

***

I was sat on the sofa drinking from a blood bag, while the Mikaelson siblings surrounded me.

"What happened Tori?" Klaus asked impatiently.

"Elena! She smashed a glass bottle and shoved it into my stomach. She was like 'I've got a message from Alex. This is a warning. If he finds you, well lets just say angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is coming'," I said mimicking her.

"Elena wouldn't do that, she's too harmless," Kol stated.

"It wasn't Elena. It's was Katerina," Klaus said, looking madder than ever.

"He's working alongside Katerina? He must be a fool," Finn added.

"Wait, Alex is working with Katherine Pierce?" I questioned.

"That Doppelgänger Bitch!" Rebekah said, bitterly.