PERKS OF BEING JIHYO

Mina's POV

We're here in the house and we received a text from Jihyo-ssi that she is heading here.

And she said they have some fun with their new friends.

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

"I told you those sophomores are the substitutes to us." Sana-chan said.

"And did you saw that unnie? Somi is really close to Chaengie oppa. I wonder why they act so good in front of Somi since she was the reason of their punishment two months ago." Dubu said.

"But we can't judge them and that girl. We need an explanation." Nabong said.

"And that explanation is going to explain by Jihyo-ssi. She already have informations since they have some fun." I said.

"I don't know why but do we have the rights to be jealous?" Sana-chan ask.

SILENCE

"............."

"Hey? Why are you so silent when it's my turn?" She ask.

"It just---- I mean----- we can't response to your question that easily." Dubu explained.

She nod then she look out the window.

I'm still thinking on what she said. I mean she got the point, do we really have the rights to be jealous?

Aish~ this is stupid.

"About on what you said Sana." Nabong said.

Then we look at her.

"Of course we have the rights as their friends but the question is, why aren't we jealous when Minhyuk and the others talking to some girls?" She ask.

"You got the point unnie." Dubu said.

"Because we're not that serious in this dating. Except Sana." I said.

"But that was before. I mean it's not interesting anymore. I felt bored." She said.

"Right~ so do we need to reject them?" I ask them.

"I don't think so." Nabong said.

*sigh*

After five minutes...

"I'm back!" Jihyo shouted as she slammed open the door?

Finally!

Then we hugged her.

"I miss you unnie." Dubu said.

"Yah! Miss me already?" She chuckles and the she ruffles our hair one by one.

"You're being a mom again unnie." Nabong complain.

"Unnie? I can't believe you." She passed Nabong.

Funny eh?

"Well I know you're waiting for an explanation." She sat down.

"Wow~ you know?" Sana-chan sat next to her.