1 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒

Hello, if you're new to my profile & this is the first book of mine you're reading, welcome! I want to thank you for giving my work a try. I will have you all know that this is the first fanfic I've written, so don't expect much expertise. Also, don't let the 100  chapters scare you away. It contains book 1 & 2 , which are each about 50 chapters long. Thanks for your time, and enjoy reading guys!

Update: okay so a lot of people are saying that they're here from tiktok. I don't even have a tiktok but that shit is so crazy to even think about. Um, so then I made an account just to see what people were saying and I saw quite a few hate comments. So, for the love of Kim Namjoon's elbow, can y'all just be decent ass human beings. If you're like ten chapters in and you don't like the book, just move the fuck on. There's really no need to shit on someone's writing, when u could just shit on your mom instead. Okay. Bye. Thanks for reading. Please be kind, it looks hot on you. 🖤

Book one & two are combined.

ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

ᴏɴᴇ════════════════════

"Forty nine, fifty."

My muscles tightened near the last ten push-ups. My hands were scraped, holding all my weight above the solid floor. I rose up from the ground, and brushed the dust off my hands. My birthname is Leana, yet I choose to be called El. I was taken away from my parents when I was four, so I don't remember them having much of an impact on my life. This is of course, the only the information they let us know. We all were taken away at very young ages. I was told that I was asleep, in my mother's arms when it all happened. I would never think that I would become a part of something so crucial to the future.

There are 12 of us. Us as in the new and superior generation. That's what they described us as to make us feel better when we would doubt our presence. Now, I was the one on the floor in need of some encouraging words. Jungkook watched me as I got up from the cold floor. His eyes were glistening, with a deeper color than usual. He quickly looked down again when one of the men came towards me.

"That'll teach you not to fuck with me." The rude man spat, while I stayed silent. He walked away, letting another man, around his height, step in.

It's clear that our only purpose here is to serve as experiments. I was lucky enough to still be with my childhood friend Jungkook, when the government took us away. They wanted to find a way to test humans, in an ironically inhuman way. We're in the middle of a deadly war. Well, the outside world is, and so they want the majority of the human species to die off and to do that, they started a war and spread all kinds of unknown diseases around the world. They wanted to start a new, and stronger society. So they used us 12 as their little lab mice.