what happened

Herb Children,

it's been a while, hasn't it?
the last time i logged into wattpad to update cabin three was in December of 2015, i believe, which is why it's so shocking that i'm writing this right now, in June of 2017.

recently, a few of you have (somehow) contacted a couple of my personal, real life friends. (yet failed to find my own instagram. come on, guys. if you're gonna sleuth, at least find ME)

how y'all so insane yet not crazy enough to find me

where are my DMs

so, i think it's way over due that i present you guys with an explanation. so, i'm gonna give a brief explanation of what happened to me, and also what happened to harry and jess.

so, what happened with harry and jess, is that the night before the very last day of camp, harry set up a cute little area for him and jess to spend the night. i think he had a ton of pillows and blankets and stuff. after they confessed how much they meant to each other and both felt v vulnerable, he put his dook in her poon (the fuck). the next morning, everyone woke up to david being really pissed off and holding a condom wrapper. he demanded that whoever did this come forward, and harry and jess got really nervous. right before harry could stand up, oliver did, and admitted to being in a relationship with stevie. david seemed angry and demanded that they go to his office immediately. when oliver and stevie got to his office he revealed that he wasn't really mad; he just had to make a show so that people wouldn't think that this is the kind of camp where everyone can have sex all the time and everything is okay and neat and quirky. everyone celebrated that stevie and oliver's relationship is finally really out and btw they've been dating for like a good year or so.

harry and jess were so happy that jess would be near harry for the rest of the summer, since she was staying with stevie. harry and jess' relationship continued for the next month and a half/two months, before jess had to go to college. they struggled to maintain a long distance relationship for 9 months, until jess could come back to live with stevie for the summer again. that summer, jess and harry both worked has counselors, dealing with the kids and secretly fuckin in secret places in the camp. when jess went back for her second year of college, things with harry got too hard. long distance relationships are difficult, especially when you know what it's like to be with that person physically every day. harry and jess broke up in the middle of jess' second year of college.

harry and jess didn't talk for years. jess got married in her last year of college to a man with the same major as her. they had a daughter. when their little girl was around 8, the man cheated on her, and thus ended their relationship. jess decided to move when he became borderline violent, and went to live with her old best friend, stevie gilbert-andrews. when jess saw oliver for the first time in years, she was overwhelmed by the memories of camp with her best friends and boyfriend at the time. as they began to catch up, jess asked how harry was doing. oliver said he'd been good, and that he was basically running the camp now for his daughters and milo. jess didn't see harry until june 16th of that summer, when she decided to send her daughter to the camp. when she was dropping her daughter off, she asked to speak to the leader of the camp. she was instead greeted by david who hugged her and was very welcoming. she asked where harry was and david led her to him.

harry was sitting in the art shack with a small red haired girl who had placed stickers all up and down his arms. when he saw jess, he remembered all of the memories of camp, with his best friends and girlfriend at the time.

jess and harry began a very uncomfortable couple of months where they'd both have excuses to see each other, but neither would act upon it (also harry never got married, he just had kids and the woman ran out on him. it was all really dramatic and sad and he cried when he talked about it and everyone was really uncomfortable).