Chapter 6: Reborn and Tsunayoshi

Hide muttered curses under his breath, his brow knitted in an angry matter. He bit his lips in frustration. "Damn Reborn," he murmured silently, "Stupid Reborn." He sulked.

"Who're you calling Stupid, Hen no Hide?" Hide shrieked in surprise, eyes widen if ever. "Don't just appear!" Hide shouted. Reborn raised a brow. A smirk tainting his lips. "It's your fault for being a dame." He said.

"Now now, don't fight children." Hide blinked at the familiar voice, slowly turning his head in the right, he came across Tsuna's smiling face. And, once again, Hide shrieked.

"Who're you calling a child? As far as I remember, you're the childish one." Reborn narrowed his eyes. "Oh my, did I hit a nerve?" Tsuna innocently asked, a tick mark appeared on the hitman's head, as he looked at Tsuna rather sternly. "Why, yes," The hitman gritted out. "Yes, you did."

"Then are you admitting that you're childish?" Tsuna asked, Reborm smirked. "At least I'm not an-" Reborn stopped, a sigh left his lips. "Never mind." He continued. Turning around, Tsuna smiled softly. He chuckled.

"It's been a while since we last fought like this, huh?" Tsuna smiled fondly, his eyes narrowed slightly in nostalgia. "Yeah, it's been years, I guess." Reborn tipped his fedora to the other direction.

Hide sweat dropped, "This old geezers." He muttered tiredly. But thanks to Tsuna and Reborn's sharp -very sharp- hearing, killing intent occupied the whole room. Hide shivered at the heavy tension that was directed towards him. "J-just kidding!" Hide raised his arms in defense, "Its not like you're that old!" Tsuna tensed slightly, soon after he gave a heartfelt laugh.

"Reborn's a geezer, not me!" He laughs out loud, Reborn threw a grenade towards the laughing tuna, who swiftly caught it and threw it outside in a matter of seconds.

Hide gaped, he heard the loud explosion of grenade just outside his room. He shivered at what he saw, they were fast- really fast- they did it before he can blink! Well, you can't underestimate a person of the mafia after all, no matter how kind they seem to be.

"What was that for?" The voice was low, Hide felt his stomach drop, he saw Tsuna looking at Reborn coldly with his eyes extremely narrowed and his eyes glowing brightly. Reborn smirked and snorted.

"Seeing if you rusted, seems like I was wrong." Reborn stated before dropping his fedora further in to his face, hiding his eyes. "Me? Rust?" Tsuna snorted and laughed. "That's like putting water and fire, Reborn."

Hide felt KI roll of the two who had a terrifying stare down. Sensing the danger from the two, Hide slowly crawled away from the two. "That truth is," Hide heard Tsuna say, "I'm irritated right now." Tsuna added. Reborn noticed the hint of what Tsuna was saying.

"Then, how about a little spar?" Reborn smirked, Tsuna had this creepy wide grin in his face. Hide couldn't help but whimper at the now growing KI from the two. Forget crawling out, he'll get killed before that.

"Acce-" Tsuna stopped and his eyes closed, he simply got out of his fighting position. Reborn too as well, Hide blinked, confusion began to scrunched his face. What happened? Tsuna sigh and looked outside of the house and saw Gokudera climbing in the tree- wait, Gokudera!?

Hide ran to the window and opened the glass, "Gokudera-Kun! That's dangerous!!" He shouted, Gokudera waved and gave Hide a bright smile.

"Don't mind me Juudaime! I'm stalking Tsuna-sama!" Eh, he admitted it out loud? Ahh, Baka! Hide could only sweatdrop at his storms dedication to- "I'm investigating if he's a UMA!" Hide fell, too dedicated.

Tsuna sigh and nudged Hide to move from the window, "Tsuna-kun?" Hide asked, Tsuna gave him a smile and jumped from the window. "Tsuna-Kun! We're in the second floor!" Hide shouted, eyes widen as Tsuna fell gracefully in the grass. He raised a lazy arm, and walked out. Gokudera jumped from the tree as well, and followed Tsuna like a puppy.

Hide sweat dropped as he sigh, Reborn remained silent. "Mafia people." Hide stated, a tired sigh left his lips.

"Mafia people." Reborn smirked, and disappeared in one of his secret hideout in the house.

...

"Kufufufu, seems like our plan is working." Mukuro chuckled, a playful smirk tainted his lips. He stood up, holding his trident. "That's right-byon!" Ken shouted, a wide smirk on his face. He started making noises of celebration that stung Chikusa's ear.

"Ken, please be quiet." He said, his face still emotionless. Though, you can see his brow is knitted slightly, as it shows irritation.

Ken frowned but soon gave a big smile before settling quietly at a corner.

Mukuro smirked once again, oh how entertaining this is gonna be...

...

Reborn strolled the streets of Italy, he came back from a very easy mission. He yawned, it was late already. Reborn felt a presence at the corner, sensing familiarity from the presence he turned, and gave a smirk. "Hello, Reborn~ fancy meeting you here~!"

Reborn changed his direction, and greeted the person. "Nice seeing you here... Tsuna was it?" Tsuna smiled and jumped from the second floor. "Fate seems to like us together." Tsuna said, giving Rebon a serene smiled, Reborn felt his heart throb. What? "Fate doesn't exist, it all depends on the person." Reborn stated, a snort left his lips.

Tsuna scoffed and played with the knife in his hands, "So, why's a kid hanging around in the middle of the night? With a knife nonetheless." Tsuna's face turned solemn, but a small smile was seen. "I have no place to call home." Reborn felt himself pitying him.

"But, no worries what so ever, I don't really care." Tsuna added, Reborn gave him a smirk, he trusted his intuition and his intuition said he can trust this man. "How about crashing to my place for a while?" Reborn asked. Tsuna's eyes widen, as pain started to hit his heart.

Too kind, Tsuna thought as tears started to fog his vision. He was too kind, and he was here to give him the curse. Tsuna had words stuck to his throat, Reborn picked up the child -who said he was a man- and carried him, like a sack of potato at his shoulder. Tsuna shouted words of denial, but Revorn pain no heed.

Love was starting to form within him.

...

"I'm sorry, I gave you hardship
I'm sorry, I cursed you all
I'm sorry for choosing you,
But I had no choice,
I'm so sorry, so so sorry."