Chapter 1

A/n: Please excuse my bad writing, I'm still young and this story will go nowhere~

Please bear with the lack of plot cuz idk what to write.

Thank you!
_____________________

~Kagura/Raine's POV~

"...ma."

"...ne-sama."

"Raine-sama!!!" A voice calls, I groggily wake up, feeling pain on my head.

'Where am I?' I thought, squinting my eyes as I adjusted to the light.

When my vision finally cleared, the first thing I saw was a maid. Her uniform spoke it all. She had auburn hair and gray eyes. She looked around her 20's, pretty young. Her eyes held tears in them, seemingly sad and depressed.

"Who are you?" I ask, blatantly. It's best to tell someone when you have amnesia, because I have no memories what-so-ever about this Raine-person she's talking about.

"Raine-sama?!" The maid exclaims, surprised. "Y-you hit your head, and, and... I-I thought you were dead..." She sobs, choking on her words.

Ha, I died and reincarnated. That's cool.

"Who am I?" I ask. Obviously, I am this Raine-person, but who exactly is she?

"*Gasp* Amnesia?" She questioned to herself, in disbelief, after calming down from her cries.

Why does she keep on ignoring me?

"Doctor! Doctor!" She hurriedly calls for the doctor, scurrying away to find him/her, leaving me in a fancy and expensive-looking bedroom with no idea where I am.

To start, I look at my hands.

Ha... I have baby hands. Well, more like kiddie hands.

So, from this information, I can conclude that I am this Raine-person who's probably a rich kid looking around 7 years old.

Okay.

I wonder what I look like? This toddler baby better have a cute-looking body 'cause if not, that'd be a waste of a life.

I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the huge mirror.

I looked at myself, and damn, I'm so kawaii.

Snowy white hair, similar white eyes. Pale white skin like porcelain.

Damn, I look like the daughter of Elsa and Jackfrost. Ha, that'd be cool if it were true.